BY KERI

For silky, soft skin Non-greasy, lightweight formula Keri is backed by 50 years of success in effective dry skin moisturization. Keri Advanced Fast Absorbing Lotion is lightweight and non-greasy. It is easily absorbed for a long-lasting silky soft feel and it provides continuous moisturization so your skin looks and feels its best all day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
This is my holy grail. I just wish it was easier to find in stores. I have extremely dry skin and eczema. So it's hard for me to find the right lotion without making my eczema bad and without making me feel greasy and gross. My coworker recommended this brand to me and at first I tried the regular blue one and that was too greasy so instead I tried this one and now I'm in forever love!
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
My favorite body lotion. This is a very fast absorbing, non sticky, and really hydrating formula that keeps your skin soft and supple for hours and hours. I apply it in the morning after showering and my skin is hydrated even before I go to bed. I LOVE how smoothly it applies. It never leaves residue and you don't even have to wait for it to dry! Repurchasing forever!
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
The price is a little high I also really did not feel that it made a difference in hydrating my skin I think I have had much better luck with cheaper brands
Amanda M.
I love this moisturizer! It's not greasy and its light- but I feel like it helps my dry skin better than Other lotions. I love the scent as well!
Catherine G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Not a big fan. Feels kind of watery and doesn't hydrate at all. Would not recommend.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Have been a long time user of Keri Lotion Fast Absorbing. I buy the fragrance free version. It is light and does absorb quickly. No greasy feeling - yet it still moisturizes very well for a long period of time. Price wise it is very inexpensive too!
Priscilla D.
I like this body lotion a lot! It is very lightweight, non greasy and it smells amazing. It leaves my skin very soft.