Kerbey Lane Mix Pancake Pmpkn 16 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Indira H.

BY KERBEY LANE

Eb W.
Dallas, TX
Ever since I moved away from Austin I crave Kerbey Queso and pancakes. The box helps me get my fix. I wish it came in lemon poppyseed but a girl will take what she can get. I normally order it from WFM via Instacart.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
They gave me some of the same brand, but they are ginger, they are good but they have a very strong ginger flavor, I think the other flavors will be better.