Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml

Leave-In Reconstructing Treatment. Paraben Free. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

Is this the same as the it’s a 10 keratin? I really want to buy this product but I have purchased the it’s a 10 Keratin. and I didn’t see a whole lot of difference in my hair! So I’d like to know before I spend a lot of money on the Chi Keratin!?
What is the best keratin treatment for thin highlighted hair? Has anyone used this product? If you haven’t what is the best keratin treatment for thin highlighted hair??
Does this product make your hair greasy? I need a leave in conditioner that will keep my hair soft and free from frizz but that isn’t greasy
Start your review of Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml!
Mayra R.
Granite Shls, TX
Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml uploaded by Mayra R.
Review for: Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml
Love this leave in conditioner. I use it mostly for night time after i wash my hair. Apply mainly on the ends. Its made of jojoba and argon oils to restore softness and shine as well as prevent breakage! Totally recommend this product
Melissa G.
Central Islip, NY
I got this after seeing good reviews! I’m super happy with it. Makes my hair super soft,shiny and tamed frizz. Plus I love the scent
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml uploaded by Shana A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray 6.0 fl oz(pack of 2)
I like using leave-in conditioner because I feel like my regular conditioner needs some help keeping my hair moisturized lol. It smells decent, helps detangle my hair, and makes my hair shiny. If I use too much it leaves my hair super greasy but overall great product.
Nic S.
Punta Gorda, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing Keratin leave-in treatment & detangler! Makes Brushing hair easy and smells AMAZING! 🤩 A couple sprays goes a long way. My hair is bouncy and silky❤️
Kristy L.
Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml uploaded by Kristy L.
Review for: Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml
I found that this helped prevent my hair from having split ends! My friends kept telling me my hair looks so shiny and healthy, and this was the only thing I changed in my hair routine. I like the smell and it lasts most of the day, I usually spray a little on my roots and rub it in which has helped me especially in the winter. I haven’t had any flakes in the winter thanks to this leave-in conditioner. I recommend this product!
Erica W.
Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml uploaded by Erica W.
Review for: Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml
Love this leave in conditioner! I spray it in after I shower and brush it through, it leaves my hair so soft, smooth and the smell is amazing!!! I would definitely recommend this product! But towards the end it has a lot of product and won’t spray.
Taryn S.
Waterford, CA
Review for: Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml
I recently bought this and I am in love. It makes my hair feel absolutely amazing. Keeps it soft and tangle free
Janeen U.
Howell, MI
Review for: Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml
This is the best leave in Especially for repairing the hair as it puts the perfect amount of Keratin protein and moisture back in the hair , this is my all time favorite ( I used to educate for this company)
lupita V.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml
My ends lovea this but not my scalp I tend to have very oil scalp. If I keep it away from my root all is well with this product
paxton C.
charlotte, NC
Review for: Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml
Chi is the brand to go for if you have dry hair that you style everyday. Although its a little pricey it is worth it because it doesn't leave your hair greasy or heavy looking but still gets the job done.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...