Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair RelaxersKeratin Daily Treatment
DAILY KERATIN by Keratin Express 6oz The Daily Alternative to Expensive Keratin Treatments! Factory Fresh with E-Commerce Authenticity Code!

by Keratin Daily Treatment

Royal Treatment Pearl Complex Lightweight Treatment CHI 0.5 oz

What do i do to buy this product
Start your review of Keratin Daily Treatment DAILY KERATIN by Keratin Express 6oz. The Daily Alternative to Expensive Keratin Treatments! Factory Fresh with E-Commerce Authenticity Code!!
Rachel V.
Buckhead
This product is amazing!! It truly helps take your hair and keep down the frizz. I definitely think it’s well worth the money.
myra Y.
Donna, TX
Love this product went for a hair cut and the lady recommend for me to use this. It repaired my hair felt nice and silk. Defentity recommend to use this for spilt ends damaged hair. I quickly saw the difference.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...