BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Color Care Conditioner has been developed for special moisturizing needs of colored hair. It hydrates hair deeply while protecting its color with care. It also helps to strengthen and repair damaged hair with natural keratin. Use it for long lasting nourishment, shine and color protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
Love this leaves hair smooth and shiny. keeps color perfect. without it looks dual.
Heather Z.
Concord, Nh
I’m not extremely excited about this product! I have been doing keratin treatments so I try to get something sulfa-free and something that helps the treatment last longer, but I just have a hard time using this as well as the shampoo as I do not like the smell. I do love the product and my hair feels OK but I’m not happy with the smell!
Hency T.
London
The conditioner was absolutely amazing. My hair felt extremely slippery smooth in the shower itself. The hair got very soft and smooth with least knots in them. There was very less hair fall later. And the hair felt amazing.
Luna S.
This it THE product that you need when you have curly or wavy hair. This makes my hair look flawless which is hard for a girl with my hairtype (curlies you know what I mean!)
wilmary r.
Este producto res realmente muy bueno mi cabello a cobrado vida la sensacion y el brillo que le aporta es uncico
Temikah G.
Frederiksted, VI
I also love this when i dye my hair i can always count on this conditioner my hair nevwr breaks offf.
Heather W.
Bonney lake , WA
Love this! I use every once in a while bc my hair is so damaged! Really helps to restore my hair.
Michell N.
Oh my good I'm going insane simplemente me gusta ss muy bueno esqte producto si quiero probarlo
Lynne H.
Great for coloured hair and helps keep the condition on good order change it regularly though