BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Color Care Conditioner has been developed for special moisturizing needs of colored hair. It hydrates hair deeply while protecting its color with care. It also helps to strengthen and repair damaged hair with natural keratin. Use it for long lasting nourishment, shine and color protection. see more...

Gabrielle D.
Alpine, TX
Love this product. my hair is very damaged and it does wonders in making my hair feel a lot softer and healthy
Emily W.
I use the Vanilla bean conditioner about once a week and it adds moisture back to my damaged, bleached hair.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto lastima que no lo pude comprar mas reparo mi cabello de muchos daños que tenia me encanta
Hannah D.
Canton, TX
Love this brand, love the product, my hair dresser turned me onto it. Very high quality. Id highly recommend.
courtney d.
Allentown, PA
Love this conditioner, it makes my hair soft and it doesn't ruin my color. I will keep using this conditioner
Claudia K.
Guilford, CT
Smells amazing and it leaves your hair shiny and soft. And I have color treated hair and its think and wavy
Jennifer T.
Acworth, GA
I use it daily ! A little goes a long way! My hair becomes so soft and shiny! Does not leave a build up
Pam H.
Chillicothe, OH
Helps to keep color shiny and new looking and provides deep continuing making hair smooth and soft
Alejandra B.
Muy bueno pero no es todo lo que promete asi que le doi dos estrellas, recommendado ni tanto!
M. S.
LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHH it makes my hair silky smooth it’s just another of my holy grails

back