Keratin Coppola Complex Color Care Conditioner 13.5 oz

by Keratin Complex

Keratin Complex Color Care Conditioner has been developed for special moisturizing needs of colored hair. It hydrates hair deeply while protecting its color with care. It also helps to strengthen and repair damaged hair with natural keratin. Use it for long lasting nourishment, shine and color protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keratin Coppola Complex Color Care Conditioner 13.5 oz!
Works well however it leaves a wierd feeling on my hair i don't know what it is a little more expensive then typical over the counter
Marietta, GA
This product was alright. It didn't do a very good job at detangling my hair, and it was very difficult to comb through after use
This is a nice shampoo for a change. It really does help with preserving your color. I do wish it was a little heavier though.
I have highlighted hair and I have found the Keratin Coppola Complex conditioner to keep my hair feeling smooth and healthy!
Winter Springs, FL
I use this after I've had my Keratin treatment and it does a great job to extend my Keratin treatment and at a great price.
LA PUENTE, CA
Made my hair extra soft and extra healthy. Would rexomend this product. It was effective did what a 1conditioner should do.
Wayne, NJ
I recommend this product because it makes your hair feel smooth and healthy. Good for hair that feels damaged and worn out.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Great product! Helps keep color in tact, as well as repair damage from bleaching and dying. Improved the life of my hair
McHenry , IL
I color my hair a lot and this helps me lick it the color and helps it stay instead of the color bleeding out instantly
Savannah, GA
Best conditioner is the world!!!!! Keeps my hair silky and takes off the dead ends. Its not terribly expensive either!

Looking for your answer?