Keratin Coppola Complex Color Care Conditioner 13.5 oz

Keratin Complex Color Care Conditioner has been developed for special moisturizing needs of colored hair. It hydrates hair deeply while protecting its color with care. It also helps to strengthen and repair damaged hair with natural keratin. Use it for long lasting nourishment, shine and color protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa C.
I have highlighted hair and I have found the Keratin Coppola Complex conditioner to keep my hair feeling smooth and healthy!
Rossangela m.
La puente , Ca
Made my hair extra soft and extra healthy. Would rexomend this product. It was effective did what a 1conditioner should do.
Lee G.
Wayne, NJ
I recommend this product because it makes your hair feel smooth and healthy. Good for hair that feels damaged and worn out.
Jami P.
Winter Springs, FL
I use this after I've had my Keratin treatment and it does a great job to extend my Keratin treatment and at a great price.
Karolyna P.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Great product! Helps keep color in tact, as well as repair damage from bleaching and dying. Improved the life of my hair
Jessica M.
Savannah, GA
Best conditioner is the world!!!!! Keeps my hair silky and takes off the dead ends. Its not terribly expensive either!
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
I color my hair a lot and this helps me lick it the color and helps it stay instead of the color bleeding out instantly
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
Leaves my hair nice and soft and also keeps the color i have on my hair . Love this and fully recomment this product
Makynna L.
Saint Regis, MT
This conditioner is absolutely amazing! It softened my hair without weighing it down and doesn't fade away my color
Becca L.
Definitely helped keep the color in my hair stay longer. This is the only conditioner I use. LOVE this product!!