BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Color Care Conditioner has been developed for special moisturizing needs of colored hair. It hydrates hair deeply while protecting its color with care. It also helps to strengthen and repair damaged hair with natural keratin. Use it for long lasting nourishment, shine and color protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
This conditioner makes me hair feel light weight, and smooth. I wish my hair every 3 days, I've noticed if I wash my hair back to back days it does feel heavy.
Robin B.
Franklin, TN
This conditioner is great and leaves my hair very soft and shiny. It also helps to maintain my color and I appreciate that. I feel safe using it with my color.
Brianna  M.
Winnebago , IL
Absolutely love this conditioner. I don't mind getting my hair colored anymore, because it feels restored instantly when I use this conditioner!
stephanie h.
I have had my hair professionally bleached for about seven years. I just started using this, it is a great price a little goes a long way.
Stacy B.
Nederland, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I cannot speak any more highly of this product than I am now. Amazing product. Brought my hair back to life! LOVE IT!
Ana S.
I absolutely love this conditioner, I use it a few times a month. It leaves my hair smooth and silky giving it a healthy and shinny look.
This is great product. I color my hair and this keeps it in good shape. smells good. not too expensive. I wash my hair about every 3 days
yvette b.
Works well however it leaves a wierd feeling on my hair i don't know what it is a little more expensive then typical over the counter
Bri H.
Marietta, GA
This product was alright. It didn't do a very good job at detangling my hair, and it was very difficult to comb through after use
Hillary B.
This is a nice shampoo for a change. It really does help with preserving your color. I do wish it was a little heavier though.