BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Color Care Conditioner has been developed for special moisturizing needs of colored hair. It hydrates hair deeply while protecting its color with care. It also helps to strengthen and repair damaged hair with natural keratin. Use it for long lasting nourishment, shine and color protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jillian P.
This keeps my highlighted hair in good shape! It is both moisturizing and smells good. It is expensive, but I think it is worth the money. I use this product a couple times a week and ordered it from Amazon. I have been satisfied with it and would recommend.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Bye bye-bye this is so great my hair is so dry from college treating it has a nice packaging and nice now I guess this product about four times a week and it's affordable and I am so satisfied with this product I am definitely going to buy it again
Becca D.
Seattle, Wa
I love this product! I color my hair quite regularly and it takes such good care of my hair. I have pretty coarse hair from the damage of dying and it does wonders. I would absolutely recommend this.
Brittany D.
Living in New York means that summer time my hair gets wild from the humidity. This condition is great for keeping my hair from frizzing up while moisturizing my hair at the same time. I love it!
Regenia W.
Buckeye, AZ
This is the best conditioner ever for color treated hair. At first my hair was kind of like a brillo pad and this softened it up. You can buy it at any local store and the smell is amazing. I also left it in as a leave in conditioner.
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
Whenever I get the keratin treatment done at the salon I use this conditioner. It makes the treatment last longer and keeps my hair super soft. A little pricey but worth it!
Helen Q.
Brooklyn, NY
This product leaves my colored hair feeling super soft! I would recommend this to all the ladies that have colored hair and would like a conditioner that will keep it smooth
Kimmy C.
Wilmington, NC
I got this because I got bleach on my hair acouple months ago and was really trying to find a way to get my healthy hair back. I decided to purchase this and instantly fell In love with it!
Jessica A.
I am always concerned about my color fading or washing out a little, so I use this stuff to lock the color in AND moisturize! I love how it makes my hair feel and how it smells!
Ting Ting F.
Flushing, NY
I bought it earlier this year to help me with my hair color. I felt the color was washing out and thought that this could help. It helped a little but didn't last long