BeautyHairHair ProductsCHI
Keratin Conditionneur Reconstructeur 355 ml

Keratin Conditionneur Reconstructeur 355 ml

Chi Keratin Conditioner Restores Moisture Levels In The Hair With Natural Essential Oils And The Power Of Keratin For Smooth, Healthy Looking Hair. Reconstructive Ingredients Help Strengthen And Seal Hair's Cuticle To Lock In Moisture, Prevent Breakage And Protect Against Further Damage.&Nbsp; Replenishes And Protects Hair's Natural Keratin Protein, Improving Elasticity And Preventing Future Breakage, While Adding Intense Hydration That Restores Softness And Shine. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

Can this product work on my curly hair?
How does it work on curly hair especially with frizz & bounce?
Start your review of Keratin Conditionneur Reconstructeur 355 ml!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Keratin Conditionneur Reconstructeur 355 ml uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Target
I love this hair conditioner. My hair look so soft and healthy every time I used it, is also paraben free and it works for any typeKeratin Conditionneur Reconstructeur 355 ml of hair!
Caitlin L.
Keratin Conditionneur Reconstructeur 355 ml uploaded by Caitlin L.
This conditioner is absolutely amazing and is so paired well with the shampoo leaving your hair silky and shiny I absolutely love this especially when straightening my hair but even for my curly hair leaves my hair nice frizz feel and gorgeous. Definitely recommend and it’s smells so good btw.
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Not a fan of this conditioner. It didn’t do a lot to smooth or detangle my hair. Definitely won’t purchase again.
emily  P.
Stockton, CA
Keratin Conditionneur Reconstructeur 355 ml uploaded by emily  P.
i love this conditioner it leaves my hair so soft and it works amazing for your hair if you have the keratin treatment!!
Diana G.
Santa Ana , CA
Keratin Conditionneur Reconstructeur 355 ml uploaded by Diana G.
This Conditioner was my first product from CHI and it worked well. Good, thick consistency. Small amount (like few drops) is enough to distribute the product along the entire length. Price is justified I guess. I'm still thinking maybe it's more about the brand and this product actually works exact the same way like the others but less expensive..
Sunshine Z.
Chi is soooo amazing and I’ve been using it for years now. If you want your hair to be soft and shiny use this conditioner
Mayra C.
The keratin in this conditioner is superb. It helps to reconstruct damaged hair from either heat or overproccesed hair from color. The accompanied products such as the oil and the shampoo is a great combination to restore damaged hair to its healthy state.
Danielle G.
Magnolia, TX
Found this on sale at Marshall’s. Always check their hair care products, sometimes they stock high brand names.
Sisi G.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Definitivamente un producto re constructor a bace de keratina fortalece da vida un brillo expetacular al pelo natural tratado con keratina es un producto extraordinario para uso semanal o diario lo recomiendo
Ivonne G.
This product helps your dry hair a lot, because it leaves you so hydrated and also very shiny. Do not hesitate to buy !!!