BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder. Gently cleanses and absorbs excess oil without diminishing the precious nutrients of healthy hair. Strengthens and protects with Keratin proteins. Features: Extends the life of your Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Treatment by reducing the frequency of hair washing Small enough to carry in a purse Great after workouts Increases volume at the root Removes odor Cleanses and refreshes hair and scalp For all hair types Unique brush provides easy application Includes a free refill Product Attributes Hair Treatment - Color Care / Curl Care / Moisturizing / Reconstructing / Shine Enhancing / Volumizing Hair Type - Dry / Frizzy / Thick / Thin / Normal / Oily / Color-Treated / Curly Item Weight - 0.21 oz. Type - Powder Gender - Unisex see more...

Jayna K.
Columbus, OH
This is my regular dry shampoo. I’ve been using it for years. The brush is perfect for blending it into my hair and it gets rid of any greasy feel/look. It also smells great!
Grace K.
Eau Claire, WI
Cool application brush that really works to distribute the powder and does a good job of absorbing oil. Smells good, but isn’t as great as cheaper brands such as Not Your Mothers. Still a good dry shampoo tho!
Morgan M.
El Dorado
This dry shampoo is AWSOME!! with my hair being thick and a lot to manage when I wash/dry and straighten my hair I try and go the absolute longest I can without having to wash it! This dry shampoo really makes that possible, you dab some on your roots and work it in and that's it! No more oil!
Sirine  B.
London
This product is a bit expensive but you do get value for money. There may be cheaper alternatives but they won't be as good. This product is great for when you're in a rush, it'll keep your hair bouncy and fresh all day.
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
I have tried several brands of dry shampoo, but unfortunately, all but two were duds. I've yet to try Keratin Complex Dry Shampoo Lift Powder, simply because of my past troubles. Does this dry shampoo absorb excess oil without leaving hair whitish looking? Does this powder dry shampoo product work better than an aerosol dry shampoo? Does it create noticeable buildup? Does it make hair feel chalky or otherwise? I have very thick, yet FINE hair -- ultimately, do you think this product is suitable for my hair type?
Christina R.
Medford , MA
I used to use this but is it the best for keratin treated hair? When I have keratin in my hair, it gets oily just after a day which makes me wash it often.