BY KERATIN

Deep conditioning treatment for all hair types. bio-nutrient spheres of vanilla beans provides renewed shine and optimum nourishment which results in better hair quality. aromatherapy packed spheres of vanilla beans. see more...

Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
When I went blonde, my hair was so dry and brittle that I needed a good conditioner, and I ended up loving this product of all the others I tried at that time. I ended up using the entire tube and by the end of it, my hair was relatively healthy again! And yes, it really does smell like vanilla bean... delicious!
Kyrsty R.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
I literally just used this for the 5th time a couple nights ago and I must say the smell is delicious. vanilla bean all the way. it detangles and moisturizes really well but it's not anything special. I would buy again if found cheaper than I've seen and paid.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! It leaves hair feeling nice, and smooth...and smells amazing!
Trinidad L.
Trinidad L.
THE BEST CONDITIONER EVER So, I have hair past my hips that is in sorry condition. I haven't cut it in years. It's naturally thin and tends to be wavy, but it was so dry and frizzy, I'd wake up in the morning looking like I touched an electrical socket. So I wasn't expecting a miracle product. This isn't one. But it does work well to hydrate. My hair looks a lot thicker and a lot less frizzy. I washed my hair like normal, then flipped my head upside down and applied using a wide toothed comb. I then wound it up into a bun, threw a shower cap over top, and twisted a towel over it. Half an hour later, I washed it out (and it smelled yummy for hours). When it dried, it was soft, much more manageable, and way less frizzy. Looks a lot nicer too :-)
Megan K.
Megan K.
Burgess Hill, BH
I Absolutely Love This Product!!! It Leaves My Hair Felling Smooth And Smelling Nice. When I Wear This I Get Thousands Of Compliments On How Nice My Hair Fells And Smells.