Keratin Complex Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner - 207Ml/7Oz uploaded by Rachel W.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

An intense conditioning treatment for all hair types Formulated with an aromatherapy ingredient of Vanilla Beans Offers revived luster & maximum hydration for better hair quality Hair appears smoother, stronger & easy-to-control To use: After shampooing, apply a small amount onto hair, Cover hair with a plastic cap for 10 - 20 minutes, Can be placed under dryer for optimum results, Rinse well, Follow with styling, Product Line: Keratin Complex - Hair Care, Product Size: 207ml/7oz see more...

Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this product and all of the keratin treatments, purple shampoos, and other deep conditioners that Keratin Complex has to offer. I could sit here and rant and rave about this, but I want tot tell you about this new product they are coming out with. IT's called the personalized blow out which is designed with what you want. It keeps your curls or gives you naturally looking straight hair. It looks different than anything you have ever seen. You can check out the trailer on their homepage. They have a masque that you use at home to maintain your smoothing treatment! I literally buying it as soon as it comes out. You gotta see what Keratin Complex is coming out with next.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Great as a mask, too. Put a little on my ends and sleep with a turbine-twist. (sexy!). Was it out the next day and the hydration and gloss lasts for a few days. Keratin Complex Vanilla Bean Conditioner
Juliet M.
Earlville, NY
I utterly adore this conditioner. It is thick so a little goes a long way, and it leaves my hair softer and more manageable than most. It SMELLS AMAZING! The vanilla scent lingers all day long.
It is a little pricey, but I still splurge on it from time to time because of how much I love the experience of using it.
Brandi S.
I absolutely love using keratin in my straight hair. This brand is definitely worth the money. I have fine hair, but found that even using it more than once per week never weighs it down. It strengthens my hair plus adds shine and tames frizz. It also has a wonderful smell.
Gena T.
Tonawanda, NY
I love this stuff! My hair is so fine and is always so damaged: from straightening and blow drying it so much! This deep conditioner left my hair soft and silky and smelling delicious. I don't need to use it all of the time which is nice for the budget! It has lasting effects!!!
Ashlee N.
New Brunswick, NJ
This stuff has noticeably reduced damage in my hair in just a few uses. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel thick and soft. I don't use it every time I wash my hair otherwise it seems to weigh it down. I would buy again and I'd possibly try the matching shampoo
Shantrell P.
Ludowici, GA
One of my favorite conditioners it leaves my hair soft and manageable not to mention the packaging it comes in I buy it from my local beauty supply store it is a bit pricey but it's totally worth it I recommend this product 2NE1 it works on all types of hair
Peyton M.
Wake Forest, NC
This deep conditioner is very moisturizing. It smells AMAZING and it really does what it says it will. The only drawback is that if you get it near your roots and don't wash it completely out, it will be a greasy mess. Otherwise, it is a great product!
Anabell L.
North Hollywood, CA
This is a life saver especially because I damaged my hair from all the bleaching I did to it turning my hair blonde. I used this product at least one time a week switching from regular conditioner to the deep one. I was very satisfied using this product
Ella M.
Brooksville, FL
Great for smoothing split ends but leaves rest of hair mildly greasy for fine hair.

This is great if you're growing out a dye job and need extra moisture on the treated hair. Do not get near roots. This would be more suited for thick or coarse hair.