Keratin Complex Thermo Shine Thermal Protectant Mist 3.4 oz uploaded by Shaheena A.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Thermal Protectant Mist Helps Smooth Frizz Promotes a Lustrous, Shiny Finish Emollient-Rich Formula Keratin Complex Thermo-Shine is a keratin-enhanced spray that smoothes frizz and flyaways to deliver a lustrous, shiny finish. The emollient-rich formula helps to protect against thermal damage by allowing flat irons and hot tools to glide smoothly through the hair. UV protectants defend hair from the dulling effects of the sun. A blend of safflower and jojoba oils conditions while adding incredible brilliance and shine. see more...

Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
Find missed. Adds a lot of Sean. Really good for using when you flat iron your hair. However if you overuse the product, your hair will be very limp and weighed down. May take some getting used to because of the way the product is distributed through the sprayer but it helps if you spray it in your hand first and wipe it on your hair for even distribution. I’m sure you’ll like the smell!
Kristen m.
My hair stylist uses this on my hair and it has changed my life. I have a lot of trouble finding heat protectors that aren't sticky. So many of them that I've tried are way too sticky that I would rather not use them, but this product is a game changer. It is lightweight and you can barely tell that it's in your hair while styling. My favorite aspect is that it leaves my dry, color treated hair soft and super shiny(in a good way). I style my hair with heat tools daily so I use this product often. This brand has some amazing night products and the few that I've tried I've loved. Definitely my go to heat protector!
Shaheena A.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! I blow dry and flat iron my hair nearly everyday. I used to use a different protectant spray (recommended by my hairstylist). When my salon changed to this one, I was skeptical. The bottle is much smaller than what I was using, and cost the same. However, after using it, I fell in love. It lasts much longer than the last one I was using, and I don't need to use as much (as a little goes a long way). I can tell a difference in what it does to my hair, as well. The Keratin is helpful in keeping my hair shiny and looking healthy.
Tiffany D.
Lynwood, CA
This is a necessary item to my haircare regimine. I find that it's very important to have a great heat protectant to help aide in the use with flat irons and curlers. It leaves a great shine to my hair which is also an added bonus. I find that the price is very reasonable, and a little product goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product to others for use.
Alina N.
Des Plaines, IL
I got a keratin treatment done in my hair a few months ago and when I was at the salon they recommended this product to me. I'm so happy I purchased it, the thermal shine protectant keeps my hair damage free and super shiny. I've used various thermal Protectants in the past that only weighed my hair down and this one doesn't do that at all I love it!
Alejandra D.
Williamstown, MA
I don't straighten my hair once or twice a week, and it's usually to tame the random fly-aways near the sides of my head. I have fine, wavy hair that tends to get curlier the shorter it is, so it's been hard finding a heat protectant that doesn't make them stiff. This heat protectant felt a tad bit sticky, but that quickly went away once I started straightening.
Savannah S.
Eugene, OR
I straighten my hair twice a week so I have to use heat protectant in order to not have my hair get damaged! This product is awesome because I feel like it helps protect my hair from the heat but it also gives it a nice shine that makes it look strong and healthy without making it greasy! I definitely recommend this product.
ashley w.
Springfield, MO
This is a product I use multiple times weekly. Before blow drying, straightening, or curling, I am always sure to use this spray. I have used this product for over 2 years, it is a staple. It has protected my hair and allowed me to retain length. I am biracial and so my hair is curly and frizzy but this product works great at keeping my hair healthy. The only con I would say is the mist can be a little too wet if you are not careful be sure to spray it from the recommended distance.
Heidi R.
Kenosha, WI
I don't blow dry my hair very often, I sort of do the hippie thing and just prefer for it to air dry. When I *do* blow dry it though, I like to feel like it's a bit more protected than it's virgin state. I'm not convinced it makes a huge difference, but I'm satisfied with it. I don't have anything to complain about, so that's good!
Nelly A.
It's so weird my hair loves this stuff I have processed hair it's bleached & I have dye it more than 20 times right now is gray but the way this product leaves my hair is amazing super shiny & soft also helps with the heat who doesn't love that a win win products maybe the smell is not that great but it doesn't bother me that much
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Sounds like a great product! Where can I find it?
Jessica E.