Keratin Complex Thermo Shine Thermal Protectant Mist 3.4 oz uploaded by Shaheena A.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX #10 in Hair Mists

Thermal Protectant Mist Helps Smooth Frizz Promotes a Lustrous, Shiny Finish Emollient-Rich Formula Keratin Complex Thermo-Shine is a keratin-enhanced spray that smoothes frizz and flyaways to deliver a lustrous, shiny finish. The emollient-rich formula helps to protect against thermal damage by allowing flat irons and hot tools to glide smoothly through the hair. UV protectants defend hair from the dulling effects of the sun. A blend of safflower and jojoba oils conditions while adding incredible brilliance and shine. see more...

Kristen m.
My hair stylist uses this on my hair and it has changed my life. I have a lot of trouble finding heat protectors that aren't sticky. So many of them that I've tried are way too sticky that I would rather not use them, but this product is a game changer. It is lightweight and you can barely tell that it's in your hair while styling. My favorite aspect is that it leaves my dry, color treated hair soft and super shiny(in a good way). I style my hair with heat tools daily so I use this product often. This brand has some amazing night products and the few that I've tried I've loved. Definitely my go to heat protector!
Shaheena A.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! I blow dry and flat iron my hair nearly everyday. I used to use a different protectant spray (recommended by my hairstylist). When my salon changed to this one, I was skeptical. The bottle is much smaller than what I was using, and cost the same. However, after using it, I fell in love. It lasts much longer than the last one I was using, and I don't need to use as much (as a little goes a long way). I can tell a difference in what it does to my hair, as well. The Keratin is helpful in keeping my hair shiny and looking healthy.
Tiffany D.
Lynwood, CA
This is a necessary item to my haircare regimine. I find that it's very important to have a great heat protectant to help aide in the use with flat irons and curlers. It leaves a great shine to my hair which is also an added bonus. I find that the price is very reasonable, and a little product goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product to others for use.
Alina N.
Des Plaines, IL
I got a keratin treatment done in my hair a few months ago and when I was at the salon they recommended this product to me. I'm so happy I purchased it, the thermal shine protectant keeps my hair damage free and super shiny. I've used various thermal Protectants in the past that only weighed my hair down and this one doesn't do that at all I love it!
Alejandra D.
Williamstown, MA
I don't straighten my hair once or twice a week, and it's usually to tame the random fly-aways near the sides of my head. I have fine, wavy hair that tends to get curlier the shorter it is, so it's been hard finding a heat protectant that doesn't make them stiff. This heat protectant felt a tad bit sticky, but that quickly went away once I started straightening.
Savannah S.
Eugene, OR
I straighten my hair twice a week so I have to use heat protectant in order to not have my hair get damaged! This product is awesome because I feel like it helps protect my hair from the heat but it also gives it a nice shine that makes it look strong and healthy without making it greasy! I definitely recommend this product.
ashley w.
Springfield, MO
This is a product I use multiple times weekly. Before blow drying, straightening, or curling, I am always sure to use this spray. I have used this product for over 2 years, it is a staple. It has protected my hair and allowed me to retain length. I am biracial and so my hair is curly and frizzy but this product works great at keeping my hair healthy. The only con I would say is the mist can be a little too wet if you are not careful be sure to spray it from the recommended distance.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
I heat-style my hair frequently - multiple times per week. Between the blow drying, straight ironing, and curling, my hair is prone to being damaged by the heat.
This is one of the better thermal protectants I've used. It's light weight, and doesn't have an intense smell. It provides an extra layer of damage protection for my hair.
Nelly A.
It's so weird my hair loves this stuff I have processed hair it's bleached & I have dye it more than 20 times right now is gray but the way this product leaves my hair is amazing super shiny & soft also helps with the heat who doesn't love that a win win products maybe the smell is not that great but it doesn't bother me that much
Krystle T.
Bloomington, IN
Keratin Complex thermo shine is AMAZING! I spray it in my hair before straightening and brush it through. It makes my hair SO SOFT ♡ after straightening and it's so easy to style. I feel like it keeps my hair straight for even longer which is great because my natural hair is so coarse and frizzy that it typically curls back up after a day. With this I don't have to straighten until after the next washing!!! I love it!
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Sounds like a great product! Where can I find it?
Jessica E.