Keratin Complex Sweet Definition Texturizing Sugar Mist uploaded by Kirsten K.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Sweet Definition Texturizing Sugar Mist - Keratin Complex Sweet Definition Texturizing Sugar Mist is the anti-salt texture spray that delivers tousled, sultry waves with sugar cane extract. Packed with antioxidant-rich sunflower seed extract and curl-enhancing marine ingredients, Sweet Definition's flexible formula nourishes hair as it builds lived-in, deconstructed texture.(4.0 oz.) - Sweet Definition Texturizing Sugar Mist see more...

Becky S.
1,174 reviews
This is my 1st and only experiwnce with this type of product and I thinknit's very innovative to implement sugar versus salt in spray form to achieve a similar textured look. I think it has a lot of potential but either I haven't mastered the technique, it isn't made for long, super straight hair or the formula needs some work.
I've tried using it per the instructions, online suggestions as well as simple trial and error and haven't seen any real results.
However I'd be willing to try...no I want to try a new formula if developed because I think it'd be healthier for my hair and I live testing new products.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, OH
Keeps my messy rock and roll hair, as I like to call it, in place. My hair doesn’t feel hard when I use Keratin Complex Sweet Definition Texturizing Sugar Mist, unlike other brands I have tried in the past. It has a great scent to it that’s not strong. A little goes a long way with this, so use sparingly. I prefer to use this on my wet hair, but it also works on dry hair as well!
Joy S.
Williamsburg, VA
I can't stand salt sprays...but like everyone else my hair needs something to encourage the volume and body. This did the trick! Even on my pixie cut....the amount of hold, body, and shine were amazing. I did notice that in high humidity my hair started feeling a little dense and the texture changed to clumpy almost...but only if I touched it. Did I mentioned the unbelievable shine? Two thumbs up for this Ulta find!
Taylor P.
I've always had trouble finding sprays to help improve the looks of my natural wavy hair. This product doesn't dry my hair out which is something I always have trouble with. I usually scrunched this product in my hair when it was damp and either let it air dry or blow dry, the result was a natural beach wave which I could never really accomplish before so I'm thrilled!
Jackie G.
I was so excited to get this product from Ulta. But I am really disappointed by it. It doesn't do much of anything on my dry hair. I've tried using many sprays or a few, but it makes no difference and offers zero hold or texture. I also don't like the "sugar" smell, which is cloying and reminds me of Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar.
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
This is my favorite texturizing mist. Because it is a sugar mist, instead of a salt mist it doesn't dry out my hair, and it gives it beautiful, beachy waves. I use it when I'm having a bad hair day, because then it looks intentional. If you can get past the smell, then it's a great product
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the smell of this mist! I use it a lot when I am on vacation especially when I am in California or Hawaii. I'm always in the water and running around and don't have time to style my hair and this is the perfect mist to give you a casual but put together look.
Mariela L.
This product has done my hair very well. I have wavy hair, so it is perfect. There's times I wake up a little late from scheduled, and this mist gives me the ultimate effect for my hair to cooperate with me, how I want. Wouldn't go back to anything from before
Erin D.
Clover, SC
This was decent. I liked it better than a typical salt type spray. The smell was a little overwhelming, but it did give some texture to my wavy thick hair. It was also a much better value for the price than I'm used to. I believe the bottle was around $16.
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
Got the blonde hair but not the beach Y waves? Get this and you'll love it.. Don't need a curling wand or any hot tools just simply spray it onto damp or dry hair and get a nice soft wave or spray more and use a diffuser for a beachy wave look. Love it !!
Barbie A.
Winter Park, FL
Does this even work for anyone?