Keratin Complex Style Therapy Glowtion Potion Styling Oil uploaded by Princetta L.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Style Therapy Glowtion Potion Styling Oil - The softening solution for dry, damaged and color-treated hair.Features & Benefits:Creates softness and shine, even in coarse hair textures.Helps to reduce rough split ends and breakage.Shine-enhancing silicones smooth the cuticle and add weightless moisture and gloss.(3.4 oz.) - Style Therapy Glowtion Potion Styling Oil see more...

Michelle A.
Piscataway
Just completely bleached my hair and I use this once a week just to put life back into my hair. Super awesome for my ends.
Tina T.
Saint Clair, mo
Love this product! It holds my style all day without leaving my hair heavy. Very hydrating and doesn't cause build up
Adriana A.
Chula Vista, CA
Works well after using a hot tool. I use it on my tips and to hold flyaways and it leaves a nice shine to your hair
Beau O.
Yukon, OK
This makes my hair feel so soft! It also makes it sleek and straight! I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love the way my hair feels when I use this potion never grease feeling just nice and smooth and healthy.
Rudy B.
Medley, FL
This product helped me with my hair a long time ago and it was really useful I would totally recommend it
Quin L.
Southfield, MI
Lightweight oil, keeps my hair moisturized! And it smells really good, great for african american hair.
Amy E.
Long Beach
I absolutely love this product, keeps my hair shiny and smooth. I use it every time I blow out my hair
Shelby S.
Fairview, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
O. M. G. I loooove this stuff. It smooths my frizz down but doesn’t make my hair look oily. IN LOVE!
Hailey K.
North Ogden, UT
What a fantastic styling oil. I have super fizzy hair and this leaves my hair shiny and frizz free.
Haseeb A.
Tamarac, FL
Does this weigh down your hair like most oils?