Keratin Complex Style Therapy Glowtion Potion Styling Oil uploaded by Princetta L.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Style Therapy Glowtion Potion Styling Oil - The softening solution for dry, damaged and color-treated hair.Features & Benefits:Creates softness and shine, even in coarse hair textures.Helps to reduce rough split ends and breakage.Shine-enhancing silicones smooth the cuticle and add weightless moisture and gloss.(3.4 oz.) - Style Therapy Glowtion Potion Styling Oil see more...

Keratin Complex Style Therapy Glowtion Potion Styling Oil
Honestly the Best Styling oil I've ever owned it leaves my hair feelinh nice and soft. it also smells amazing. I will definitely be rebuying this item again and again.
Theresa S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this! This makes my hair shine and smell good and it doesn't make it greasy looking. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts for 6 months or so.
jennifer A.
Traverse City, MI
Love this stuff, made my hair super soft!! Just put it in my damp hair after shower and then blow-dry. Helped with frizz and with the dry ends of my hair.
DaeTriana R.
Covington, KY
I like the way it makes your hair feel. It makes it look very healthy and very straight! It's less then $10 which is a great price for what it it.
Chardline C.
Boston, MA
This is my stylist's go to product! She's trying to reduce the amount of alcohol based products I use. This product is great and isn't too heavy!
khushbu s.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This makes my hair smooth and soften it the round brush give me good wavy texture and feels good
i do iron my hair at occassions .
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Love this product. Very lightweight, great for smoothing. Leaves hair so shiny and light feeling. Great value for the price too.
Jessica H.
I absolutely love this product. Leaves my hair silky smooth. Just need a lititle but of the product. A little go's a long way.
Theresa M.
Monsey, NY
Helps my hair shine and frizz free. It feels good on my hair. Love this stuff I use it on the weekends to help repair my hair.
Randi S.
Reedsville, WI
One of the best products I've used! Hair feels amazing. I have pretty dry hair and I use heat products and this really works.
Haseeb A.
Tamarac, FL
Does this weigh down your hair like most oils?