Keratin Complex Style Therapy Glowtion Potion Styling Oil uploaded by Princetta L.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Style Therapy Glowtion Potion Styling Oil - The softening solution for dry, damaged and color-treated hair.Features & Benefits:Creates softness and shine, even in coarse hair textures.Helps to reduce rough split ends and breakage.Shine-enhancing silicones smooth the cuticle and add weightless moisture and gloss.(3.4 oz.) - Style Therapy Glowtion Potion Styling Oil see more...

Shelly N.
Fairmount, IL
I have used for 3 years and have had amazing results. Use wet to blow out and dry to iron. My hair has grown and not broke off after it typically would have. Game changer, i will never use anything else.
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
I often have 2 bottles of this in hand especially when I've got hair extensions in! If you wear expensive extensions then you NEED this product. It'll smooth out your hair and make it silky and comb able again. You will thank me!
Eryka C.
Miami Lakes, FL
This is a nice oil. If your hair is damaged I recommend applying on damp hair and blow drying it. After blow drying your hair you can add a bit of the oil to the ends of your hair to smooth them out and to protect hair from the humidity.
Lindsay R.
Tallahassee, FL
I put this product in my hair when it's towel dried and then again when I'm finished styling my hair and I love it! It helps seal my split ends and makes my hair noticeably smoothr, silkier, shiner, and softer!
Keratin complex style therapy glow tin potion styling oil is pretty sweet. It gives my hair some shine when it's not wanting to shine. It lasts the whole day, in my red, wavy hair. And it tones down the thickness a bit. Would totally recommend trying this product.
Marlinda G.
Riverside, CA
Used it on my daughters hair, looked nice and kept her hair nice and straight all day without puffing up through the day, which is good because her hair is very almost to her knees so she is very picky what goes in her hair and she liked the product
Jessica M.
Savannah, GA
Awesome product!!!! Leaves hair straight and not oily. Has no sulfate so its perfect! I love this product. Its the only thing i nee for my hair and it lasts all day!!!
ash w.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is one of the best styling oils I have ever used. The styling oil transforms dry, frizzy and unruly hair into a very smooth and manageable texture while still keeping my natural bounce.
Erica G.
North Providence, RI
I love love love this product! I use it before I style my hair.i have very coarse hair and this product makes it feel so smooth. This PRODUCT Is Very Effective. .the product is fairly priced
Brittney S.
Pell City, AL
This oil is pretty great. I enjoy using it while it gives my hair a sheen and shine. I do currently use other hair oils but I do enjoy using this one also. It is a good bang for your buck!
Haseeb A.
Tamarac, FL
Does this weigh down your hair like most oils?