BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Straight Day Styling Spray is a superior daily treatment that moisturizes and protects all hair types. Straight Day replenishes the hair's existing keratin bonds to enhance treatment results while increasing shine and softness. Brand: Keratin Size: 4 ounces Quantity: One (1) Straight Day Styling Spray Keratin enhanced Triple action: UV protection, anti-humectant, de-frizzes Replenishes the hair's existing keratin bonds Increases shine and softness Use with Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatment (sold separately) for maximum effect Targeted area: Hair For all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Elle B.
It's good. I use it during blow out. I like the uv protection. It's not a god send but it's good. No I wouldn't buy it again and yes it's pricey.
Hayley A.
It helps protect my hair from heat from the iron and does not make my hair look dry... I will
Definitely purchase this product again
Caroline B.
Mansfield, QC
Absolutly love putting this on my hair to keep it clean and shiny .. keeps my hair straight its magic in a bottle
Gracie S.
Carlisle, MA
Will this product straighten my hair without using a hair straightener? I want to avoid heat damage, will this work?