BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Straight Day Styling Spray is a superior daily treatment that moisturizes and protects all hair types. Straight Day replenishes the hair's existing keratin bonds to enhance treatment results while increasing shine and softness. Brand: Keratin Size: 4 ounces Quantity: One (1) Straight Day Styling Spray Keratin enhanced Triple action: UV protection, anti-humectant, de-frizzes Replenishes the hair's existing keratin bonds Increases shine and softness Use with Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatment (sold separately) for maximum effect Targeted area: Hair For all hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Carmen D.
Melrose Park, IL
Love this product mainly for when I'm straightening/ flat iron my hair it's the only product beside dove frizz control spray that works for my curly thick hair. Usually when I put this on it takes me about 30min to flat my hair and with other product I have to blow dry and the flat iron my hair. It's a must to try it.
Amanda S.
Love, love, love this stuff! I spray it in my just damp hair, let air dry, and then straighten. It keeps my hair sleek and seemingly stronger. I've noticed a softness about my hair too since I've started using it last year. My hairstylist turned me on to using Keratin products, and everything I've used has been above my standards and is good for my hair, too!
angela g.
Winter Park, FL
Great product that's easy to use on my wavy curly hair especially on hi humidity days here in Florida. I can get all frizzy and have some out of control hair without something to keep in line. I like that I am feeding my hair instead of just plastering it down with some generic hair "glue" . My hair never feels tacky, greasy or heavy with this product. I have bought this product over an over again
Amanda D.
South Point, OH
I absolutely love this product. My hair is very thick qd curly, so this is what I use when I straighten it. It could use a little improvement as far as ho lom it lasts, but it mells great and gives my hair a very soft, healthy look. I will recommend this to others!
lona r.
Redding, CA
I don't have this now but I have used it before. The price is really good and the product works great. Of course it smells really good. I have thick kind of course hair and it works really good to make my hair smooth and shiny. I would recommend this product.
Meagan O.
I LOVE using tis product while i straighten my hair. It leaved my hair feeling smooth with out the feeling of damage after. It is very effective. It does last long. I will keep purchasing as i have been for awhile due to the effectiveness of the product.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this product for years. The Keratin products are reliable and safe. I like this straightening spray especially due the fact that it leaves my hair very smooth and shiny. It does not leave my roots oily or waxy. Its a great product to have!
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
This makes my hair not frizz and straightens it. After a couple days it starts to get a little curly after sleeping on it. But overall it's a great product. I have curly course brown hair and this is key to getting ready.
Eylin S.
Bronx, NY
I have thick hair and I can say that this product straighten my hair really good , I went from thick to bouncy , shinny and healthy I Recomend keratin to all hair types because it's a very good brand
Amber S.
Keratin complex straight Day is the best product for wavy to curly hair the keep straight until the next shampoo. I absolutely love this product and it's humidity resistant!
Gracie S.
Carlisle, MA
Will this product straighten my hair without using a hair straightener? I want to avoid heat damage, will this work?