Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Color Care Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Tiffany G.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Color Care Shampoo: Formulated to extend the smoothness of keratin- and color-treated hair Gently cleanses while protecting color-treated hair see more...

Mal M.
This shampoo and conditioner has helped my curls stay moisturized, tame and loose following a keratin treatment. I get less shrinkage when I use the product and my hair is also soft enough to come through without hurting my head. It’s a bit on the pricy side but it’s very worth it. The bottle is huge so it lasts forever.
C.C. K.
New Cumberlnd, PA
The Keratin Complex collection - including the Smoothing Therapy Keratin Color Care Shampoo - helps extend the life and longevity of a Keratin treatment. The salon-grade shampoo and conditioner are available at an affordable price point at Ulta. Both the shampoo and conditioner keep my color looking vibrant, controls frizz at the roots and keeps my hair looking clean and smooth and there has been no buildup of residue on my scalp or hair. Love these!
Britteny D.
Kissimmee , FL
Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Shampoo is great! I love the lather, a little goes along way, even with my thick 4a hair. The smell isn’t great, but it isn’t horrible either. I love how silky my hair feels after a wash.
Jayna K.
Columbus, OH
Been using this for years. I get keratin treatments on my hair, and this product has always helped me to keep that treatment strong for a long time.
Dr. Joanna T.
Houston
I started using this brand several years ago after I started doing Keratin treatments on my hair. Hands down the best shampoo I’ve ever used.
Tiffany G.
Miami Lakes
Purchased at: ULTA
Started using this shampoo recently on my color treated hair. It leaves my hair clean, smelling great, controls frizz, and silky smooth. Looking forward to seeing the results over time.