Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Color Care Shampoo 13.5 oz uploaded by Saaema A.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Color Care Shampoo 13.5 oz New look, same great formula! Keratin Color Care Shampoo gently cleanses while protecting color-treated hair. Its smoothing action helps protect the longevity of Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatments. This sodium chloride- and sulfate-free formula maintains essential hydration for sleek, healthy looking hair. It is enhance with provitamin B5, along with keratin, soy and wheat proteins to promote long-lasting smoothness and shine. Ideal for all hair types, including dry, damaged, color-treated and keratin-treated hair. Directions Apply to wet hair and scalp, massage into lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Color Care Conditioner. Ingredients Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Acetamide MEA, Rice Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sorbitol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-67, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-12-Buteth-16, Citric Acid, Silicone Quaternium-16, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, C11-15 Pareth-7, Undeceth-11, Butyloctanol, Undeceth-5, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance/Parfum. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kyley V.
I recently just started using this shampoo and so far I really like it. My hair is always so soft when I get out of the shower! I got it on sale, so the price was decent. I will most likely continue to use this product.
Maria B.
I was recommended this product after having a keratin treatment applied to my hair.  I have wavy/curly/straight hair that requires a lot of work to style. This shampoo/conditioner line maintained the effect of the keratin treatment for 3 months now. I highly recommend. While the cost Can be considered expensive, you only need a small amount and the bottle lasts a couple of months.
Sydney R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Bought this shampoo at the salon after first coloring my hair. It protects the color, not as much as other shampoos, but leaves my hair soft and shiny. I have noticed a difference in the health of my hair since switching to a keratin based shampoo and I don't think I'll switch back for a while. I think it was a little steep on the price (maybe because I bought it from a salon). Overall, really good shampoo (and the conditioner is great too) and it smells wonderful!
Emma H.
Overland Park, KS
as a blonde having to dye my roots every few weeks takes a toll on my hair! also with constantly having to tone my hair my hair is pretty dry, however i started to use keratin complex problems months ago and i have to say i believe they have SAVED my damaged hair and it's recovering very nicely!!
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Really loved this shampoo & conditioner ! If your hair is damaged like mine you definitely want to jump on anything that helps repair your hair and this helps in a huge way. Amazing results ! And doesn't weigh your hair down at all!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love this shampoo and the conditioner that goes with it! Kept my Keratin for a really long time and I still use the shampoo! Leaves no frizz and totally manageable hair! This is the only shampoo I will ever use!
Erin S.
Murfreesboro, TN
My stylist suggested this shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and silky but doesn't weigh it down like some other smoothing products do. The smell is great but not overpowering. It has become my daily go to shampoo/conditioner duo!
Anastasia S.
Allston, MA
I had a keratin done and this shampoo was my life saver! My hair is very curly hair, so it can get dried out easily by shampoos and not only did this product help sustain the treatment it also kept my hair moisturized.
Lauren S.
I get keratins twice a year and in between this is the only shampoo I use. It helps my keratins last longer and keeps my hair smooth and manageable.
Saaema A.
Hinsdale, IL
An excellent shampoo & conditioner to tame frizz and control waves especially after the keratin treatment! Lasts a good couple of months as well.