Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Care Shampoo 13.5 oz

by Keratin Complex

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Care Shampoo 13.5 oz New look, same great formula! Keratin Complex Keratin Care Shampoo was developed as an after-care shampoo to compliment the Keratin Complex Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment for damaged hair. The newest and most exciting answer to the controversial Brazilian hair straightening system Features and Benefits: Formulated with low Ph-value for everyday use Provides a gentle cleansing that will not diminish the precious nutrients of healthy hair Formulated with Keratin protein extracts and infused with a light blend of non-greasy oils for lasting protection Recommended for dry, chemically over-processed or damaged hair Sodium Chloride Free Formaldehyde Free Directions: Apply onto wet hair and scalp, massage into a lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results follow with Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Care Conditioner. Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-4/12 Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance/Parfum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Care Shampoo 13.5 oz!
Statham, GA
I’ve been using this for a better part of a year and I really think it’s helped to extend the life of my keratin treatments. However, I do feel like I have more fallout with this line. I didn’t realize this until I added 2 other brands to my routine and saw how little I lost When I used them, compared to when I use Keratin Complex. I kept the same routine , same number of days between washings and same in shower ritual. For what this shampoo goes for per bottle, I expect better treatment of my hair!
Rochester, NY
This a a great shampoo for my fine dry hair. It doesn't help with keeping my hair necessarily smooth but it doesn't weigh it down. It does clean my roots well enough and doesn't completely strip my hair.
Ocoee, FL
Great product for keratin treated hair. Preserves the treatment and helps manage hair. Wish it came in more unique scents but overall no complaints over here. A little goes a long way! Keratin Complex
Greensboro, NC
I got a Keratin treatment December 26th, 2015. I have crazy frizzy and curly hair and was suggested to use this to keep the treatment as long a possible. It didn't keep my hair as straight as when I first got it but it made it 10 x's more manageable and had less of those ugly curls! I didn't use the conditioner at the same time which would probably have been my best option, but I bought it for a high price so I wasn't willing to at the time. I definitely recommend trying this product but it's not sulfate-free which makes me hesitant to give it 5 stars.
Yardley, PA
Ever since having a keratin treatment done at my current salon several years ago, I've been regularly purchasing Keratin Complex Smoothing therapy shampoo and conditioner. I've noticed a vast difference between Keratin Complex versus other shampoos in that my hair feels smoother, well-moisturized and nourished and extends the length of the treatment within my hair by continually restoring keratin. I'm often applying various heat styling tools to my hair (i.e. Hair dryer and flat iron), therefore, I'm always looking to strengthen and maintain the health of my hair. Through using Keratin Complex, it reassures me my hair is well on track to maintaining a healthy dose of nourishment.
Wetumpka, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This totally works after a keratin treatment. They say it only lasts fot 3 months, but mine lasted alot longer.
Saint Charles, MO
Helps keep my hair healthy and straight, especially after getting a keratin treatment to make it last long