Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Express Blowout by Keratin for Unisex - 12 oz Treatment uploaded by Kenda W.Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Express Blowout by Keratin for Unisex - 12 oz Treatment uploaded by Kenda W.

BY KERATIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Eliminates up to 95% of frizz and curl and instantly adds amazing shine, silkiness and condition to the Leaves hair more manageable, smoother and easier to style than ever before. Perfect on all types of hair. see more...

Review (1)
Kenda W.
Dallas
I gotta say how shocked I am that this product wasn't reviews yet. I could go on and on on how amazing this product is, but this new product that Keratin complex is coming out with is the thing I'm really excited about.  When it comes to keratin treatments, this particulate product is the best thing out there.  It keeps my hair from looking frizzy and get a straight look that I love, but it takes a lot longer than the other Brazilian blowout have worked in the past. The quality is amazing though, sio I though it out. BUT this new stuff that you can see on the homepage of Keratin Complex is a true one day no recovery product. I can get managed hair, but keep my curls! What blowout system lets you do that? NONE, that's who. I strongly encourage you check this other and this product out in the meantime.