BY KERATIN

Mikayla D.
Great straightener, but it gets this weird funk on the edges. Other than that I use it all the time when I want my hair straight. I decently recommend to people with curly hair who once in a while or all the time want to straighten their hair
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
I swear by this hair straightener!! I am 21 years old and have struggled taming my wavy hair with many straighteners like Chi, Hot Tools, and other well-known brands. NOTHING works as good as Keratin Complex! It heats fast, and will straighten my hair quickly at a lower heat than other straighteners I've used. Highly recommend.
Tara H.
Ponca City, OK
Having thick semi curly hair, using this allied me to have a few good hair days. I would recommend this to anyone.
Everythingsrosie b.
Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Has anyone used these are they any good ??
Katie H.
I've heard such great things about this and my mom loves hers! My hair dresser has the exact one and j live the way it makes my hair feel but I'm just concerned with the temperature. Has anybody had any problems with it being too hot or damaging?