Keratin Complex Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment 16 Oz uploaded by Halle H.Keratin Complex Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment 16 Oz uploaded by Rachel W.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment helps revitalize and rejuvinate hair, leaving it smooth and frizz free. see more...

Halle H.
Medford, MA
Keratin Complex in my opinion has the best keratin treatment out of all. Keratin’s make the hair smoother (NOT STRAIGHT), shinier, and frizzy free for up to 8 months depending on the strength of the product. Keratin treatments rebound the keratin in your hair so that they are all put back into place. There are a lot of steps but don’t get discouraged because they’re quiet simple. To start of give 2 good shampoos with a clarifying shampoo (specifically the keratin complex one, then towel dry and blow dry the unconditioned hair. Once fully dry, make small sections and apply the treatment from roots to ends and comb through with a fine tooth comb to make sure hair is fully saturated. Let that sit for 30 minutes then blow dry again without washing out the product. Once fully dry the final step will be to straighten the hair with a flatiron so the keratin will set in your hair. After you’re completely done you won’t be able to wash your hair for up to 3 days depending on the strength in the solution.
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been cursed with poofy and frizzy hair. Every morning I used to have to wake up and fight with my hair to make it look semi normal. And by the time I was outside and it was mid day, it would start frizzing up again. A friend of mine recommended trying a keratin protein infused product.  With a little research into keratin treatments, I found out that keratin protein helps it absorb water, which weights down the hair and makes it seem like your hair is naturally straight. I got the smoothing treatment done and Keratin Complex really made a difference in what my hair looks like now. I can't believe how beautiful the results have become and I recommend it anyone who fights with the problems problems that I have been describing. I have been keeping up with these product by making sure it doesn't look brassy afterwards with a purple shampoo too.. I love it just as much.
Kimberly D.
Haltom City, TX
I have done this treatment on my hair so many times. I love it. It is a bit on the expensive side but it's well worth it when I don't have to spend 2 hours blow drying and flat ironing my hair. It just looks great after washing and air drying. I don't have to do much to make it look fabulous. Thank goodness for Keratin Complex!!
Becki M.
So far so good...
This was my first keratin treatment and it has been AMAZING!! I have fine hair that is naturally curly/wavy and it's a frizzy mess. Never been able to shower and let it air dry BUT now I can!! It's not frizzy it's seriously amazing. Worth every penny!!!!
Cora A.
I wear hair extensions and they would NOT HAVE life without this product. It smells amazing doesn't make your hair greasy and last forever ! My daughters a mixed with curly curly hair and this is a miracle for them and me.
Naomi R.
I love this and most other Keratin products! It smooths my hair without making it greasy and provides really great shine. It makes my hair look healthy even if it has been over stressed by color and heat!
Noelia R.
I love this man it makes my hair feel so smooth and like I had a product like this once but he was a little to pricey so I'm so happy that this is more cheaper and that it works the same
As the product that cost more which is a life saver
hiba w.
Newark, DE
I only used this once but I found that it improved the quality of my hair. I have thick curly hair with high density so this makes it a lot more manageable
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
I work at a hair salon and we love this on our clients. Keratin is great for your hair's texture. This product allows for great smoothing of stubborn hair.
Abby O.
I absolutely love the Keratin Smoothing Treatment. I straighten my hair often so it really helps holds the body and health of my hair.