Keratin Complex Mini Travel Flat Iron 3/4 Ceramic Pink uploaded by Araceli B.Keratin Complex Mini Travel Flat Iron 3/4 Ceramic Pink uploaded by sharonda g.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Travel Mini Flat Iron - Pink The Keratin Complex Mini Travel Iron is the perfect tool for on the go! The ceramic tourmaline floating plates, high heat temp and universal voltage makes this mini flat iron any jet setter's best friend. 7 1/2 inches in total length with 3/4 inch wide by 3 inch long plates Ceramic tourmaline floating plate technology Maximum heat of 430 (221C) Worldwide voltage Perfect for travel see more...

Tiffany R.
Durham, NC
My favorite pair of travel flat irons. Not only are they cute and convenient, but they come with an awesome carry case. I have medium length, course/thick hair and this works wonders for me. The heat levels are reasonable and I've used these with and without hair moisturizers. I can tell the difference however those around me cannot. They tend to add a bit of moisture to your hair all the while straightening it. I use it when I need to do a quick touch up for me or my daughter as well as using it for my daughter's full head...who's way more thicker than mine. Overall, a great accessory to have!
Jessica F.
Port Orchard , WA
Stephanya C.Rockville, MD29 conversations
1 influenster found this helpful
I love all of Keratin Complex hot tools. I have the 2 inch hot tool and loved it when i had longer hair. I got this mini for free through a distributor that came to the salon i work in and when i chopped my hair off this was the perfect size and had the exact amount of power as my 2 inch! Another must have if you have short hair. Leaves your hair shiny even without products.
sharonda g.
I have used many flat iron . This product is by far one of my favorite . I have dark as and coarse hair. This flat iron is very light weight and easy to use. It definitely meets my daily needs and expectation. Very easy to use. I would purchase this product again and recommend it to every woman to use for daily use.
Stephanya C.
Rockville, MD
Savannah H.
This lil baby is so sweet & cute lightweight you can just pop it into in bag for styling on the go, I actually have this in my purse, very defective & so pretty, my hair is curly and this quickly gets it straight with just one pass, I love this & would recommend it to friend, family & strangers!
Maria B.
I like to straight my hair specially when i travel and have important things to do and this is great because it is small and have a cute traveler bag to carry on everything without taking too much space in your bag. Also for me it's very important that the iron have a good hot level as this one which is awesome because it is small and they usually do not heat very well as the normal ones.
Nicole W.
Love the small travel size of this straight er. Fits well in my suit case. I have long hair so it does take a lot longer to do in the morning than a bigger straightener. But for the price I feel it's a good value. Wish it came in more neutral colors pink is s little bright
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
I love this product. It's straightened my hair very well. I wish it were mine. It was a friend of mine whom said it was a little pricey yet she couldn't see herself without it. It straightens well. I prefer the chi over this one however this is def next in line.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
My sister bought me this product since I am always on the go and she knows I straighten my hair almost everyday. Its great for emergencies. I can plug fix and go. Keeps hot aslong as I do small sections. I don't use it to straighten my whole hair only to touch up.
Elexus R.
Dayton, OH
This is super cute and a great idea... It doesn't get very hot though my hair just eats up the heat and I have to keep going over each section. If you have naturally curly hair don't get this it's sort of a waist or if your hair is longer! Good luck with it!
Nancy H.
San Diego , CA
How great does this flat iron work ?
Karen S.
Hi. I was wondering does the Keratin Complex Mini Travel Flat Iron has temperature controler? I don't won't to buy something that burns my hair.