BY KERATIN COMPLEX

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

LOCK LAUNDER STRENGTHENING DRY SHAMPOOcontains a special blend of oil absorbing powders to extend the life of your blowoutno water needed. It eliminates residue and excess oil while refreshing hair and scalp. Keratin protein strengthens and restores elasticity to hair, leaving it stronger and full of volume. No white, powdery residuejust clean, fresh and healthy hair. see more...

• I love dry shampoo but I haven't found an exact brand to ...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
W1sgal A.
I got this on clearance price for $12.50, but I did not like the smell. The performance of the product was more similar to a hairspray than it was a dry shampoo. I would not purchase again
Julia M.
Aiken, SC
I love dry shampoo but I haven't found an exact brand to stick to yet because some of them leave my hair feeling like I sprayed a half a bottle of plain hair spray on it and leaves it sticky and kinda thick feeling? Does this one feel more normal? Also does it smell good, some of the brands I've tried have a very overbearing cheap perfume scent?