BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Care Conditioner Developed as a daily use conditioner with specially chosen nutrients and proteins that work in unison with keratin protein to maintain hair s shine and body. Helps detangle leaving wet hair feeling smooth and slick. Special wheat and soy protein oils provide lasting nourishment while protecting the hair from the heat of blow-drying, hot curlers and straightening irons. Works in symphony with our Keratin Care Shampoo. see more...

Holly M.
Holly M.
Monroe
I have dry course hair making it hard to find an everyday conditioner that actually works and doesn't leave my hair dull. I've been using it about 2months now and my hair is shinny and very healthy. It is light enough for everyday use and it Smells nice too. I would recommend Keratin Complex to anyone and everyone. Oh yeah, I got it at TJ Maxx so I only paid about $12 bucks for the big bottle. Yay! Can't beat that!
Saralyssa G.
Saralyssa G.
I've used this product several times before and found it to bring my hair more moisture but I overall wasn't extremely impressed with it. My hair is pretty thick and I use heat products everyday and found that it didn't give me the results I was looking for. Good product, but didn't fit my needs the way I hoped it would have!
Clai P.
Clai P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm a new keratin treatment client, so I don't have any thing to compare it to. I had a treatment on my extremely curly hair 3 weeks ago. I was told that I must use this product by my stylist. It works, but I'm already losing the smoothness that I had in the first week. I don't know if that is my hair or the product.
Lesley Z.
Lesley Z.
Cibolo, TX
This is my holy grail for conditioners, will never buy another. I have blond hair that can be unruly and frizzy at times. This saves me, I use daily and it last a long time. I have tried 20+ products and will never try another. If you have a hard time with frizz or unruly hair you have meet your match.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give myself a keratin treatment about every other month, and I need products with keratin in them to keep my treatment fresh and my hair without frizz. This stuff rocks for that! I never have any frizz after using this, and trust me, my hair is super frizzy. Pretty lightweight formula also!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Got this as a travel size and really loved it. Kertain Complex is notably a solid brand and this conditioner definitely lives up to it. The only thing I would say is if they could make the top different. I prefer the lotion dispenser over the click to open cap. Just a preference though!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this conditioner. It can be a little pricey, but it works SO well. Most of my split ends are healed without the traditional oiliness. I probably won't buy again due to price, but I would highly recommend to those who can afford it!
LaDon Love J.
LaDon Love J.
I have used Keratin Complex Conditioner for my hair. It made my hair soft and imptoved manageability. It keep moisture in my hair and helped with frizz. I tried other conditioners that have left my hair dry. I will buy this product again.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I absolutely love this product. It keeps your hair so soft and easily manageable, especially after blowdrying. I have naturally curly, but chemically-treated hair, and this conditioner works wonders on keeping my hair from damage.
Bee B.
Bee B.
After I got my Keratin treatment done, I needed a product to compliment the treatment. I used the shampoo and conditioner and it left my hair like I had just left the salon. A friend recommended this to me and I'm glad she did.