BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Care Conditioner Developed as a daily use conditioner with specially chosen nutrients and proteins that work in unison with keratin protein to maintain hair s shine and body. Helps detangle leaving wet hair feeling smooth and slick. Special wheat and soy protein oils provide lasting nourishment while protecting the hair from the heat of blow-drying, hot curlers and straightening irons. Works in symphony with our Keratin Care Shampoo. see more...

Buy on Target
Holly M.
Holly M.
Monroe
I have dry course hair making it hard to find an everyday conditioner that actually works and doesn't leave my hair dull. I've been using it about 2months now and my hair is shinny and very healthy. It is light enough for everyday use and it Smells nice too. I would recommend Keratin Complex to anyone and everyone. Oh yeah, I got it at TJ Maxx so I only paid about $12 bucks for the big bottle. Yay! Can't beat that!
Clai P.
Clai P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm a new keratin treatment client, so I don't have any thing to compare it to. I had a treatment on my extremely curly hair 3 weeks ago. I was told that I must use this product by my stylist. It works, but I'm already losing the smoothness that I had in the first week. I don't know if that is my hair or the product.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give myself a keratin treatment about every other month, and I need products with keratin in them to keep my treatment fresh and my hair without frizz. This stuff rocks for that! I never have any frizz after using this, and trust me, my hair is super frizzy. Pretty lightweight formula also!
LaDon Love J.
LaDon Love J.
I have used Keratin Complex Conditioner for my hair. It made my hair soft and imptoved manageability. It keep moisture in my hair and helped with frizz. I tried other conditioners that have left my hair dry. I will buy this product again.
Bee B.
Bee B.
After I got my Keratin treatment done, I needed a product to compliment the treatment. I used the shampoo and conditioner and it left my hair like I had just left the salon. A friend recommended this to me and I'm glad she did.
Nahal A.
Nahal A.
Definitely worth the price point!! This whole line is good eselcially if you have Brazilian blowout in your hair or some kind of straightening treatment where you cannot use sulfate shampoo. Leaves hair feeling very luxurious.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty good on the hair, my hair type is thick and slightly fine, thus conditioner softens the hair perfectly and also gives it healthy sheen, I feel the price is reasonable also, I like buying mine from Ulta!!!
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
I have heard so many great reviews about this keratin complex care conditioner I never try this as if yet but next time I go the the store am a pics this up and see how it works with my hair
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Love this conditioner. Hair is super soft and not weighed down. It smooths my wave frizzy hair so well I can even sleep on it without straightening in the morning.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best post keratin treatment conditioner! I would highly recommend pairing with the keratin complex care shampoo for best results!