BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Care Conditioner Developed as a daily use conditioner with specially chosen nutrients and proteins that work in unison with keratin protein to maintain hair s shine and body. Helps detangle leaving wet hair feeling smooth and slick. Special wheat and soy protein oils provide lasting nourishment while protecting the hair from the heat of blow-drying, hot curlers and straightening irons. Works in symphony with our Keratin Care Shampoo. see more...

Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
This conditioner is excellent. I love the scent and how I don't need a lot of it. My hair always feels silky and soft. I used to get it at Ulta now it is a little harder to come by.
Holly M.
Monroe
I have dry course hair making it hard to find an everyday conditioner that actually works and doesn't leave my hair dull. I've been using it about 2months now and my hair is shinny and very healthy. It is light enough for everyday use and it Smells nice too. I would recommend Keratin Complex to anyone and everyone. Oh yeah, I got it at TJ Maxx so I only paid about $12 bucks for the big bottle. Yay! Can't beat that!
Molly U.
Cincinnati, OH
This conditioner was recommended by my hairstylist to maintain and extend the benefits realized from a keratin treatment. So I purchased the conditioner along with the keratin shampoo the last time I had a keratin treatment done. Out of the keratin shampoos and conditioners the keratin complex line is probably my favorite. However, I don't know whether the benefits of the conditioner warrant the the higher price. I have other less expensive conditioners that don't contain keratin that work just as well or better
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
I give myself a keratin treatment about every other month, and I need products with keratin in them to keep my treatment fresh and my hair without frizz. This stuff rocks for that! I never have any frizz after using this, and trust me, my hair is super frizzy. Pretty lightweight formula also!
Anna A.
Got this as a travel size and really loved it. Kertain Complex is notably a solid brand and this conditioner definitely lives up to it. The only thing I would say is if they could make the top different. I prefer the lotion dispenser over the click to open cap. Just a preference though!
Mishel S.
Surfside, FL
I tried this conditioner by accident & fell in love with it. My usually 'hard to manage hair' was softer & shinier after the first use! Generally after washing my hair, it turns into a 'rats nest', but this conditioner made my comb glide right through the tangles!!
Kayla P.
I am in love with this conditioner. It can be a little pricey, but it works SO well. Most of my split ends are healed without the traditional oiliness. I probably won't buy again due to price, but I would highly recommend to those who can afford it!
Jennifer C.
I stopped doing the entire keratin process a couple of years ago, but will still use the products because they make my hair behave so easily. Usually shampoo is enough, but every so often I need the extra moisture and the conditioner is great.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This has actually become my new favorite conditioner. I worked at a salon that was always promoting Keratin products and treatments so I tried this. Even though I don't get keratins anymore (the smell gives me a headache) I still love this!
LaDon Love J.
I have used Keratin Complex Conditioner for my hair. It made my hair soft and imptoved manageability. It keep moisture in my hair and helped with frizz. I tried other conditioners that have left my hair dry. I will buy this product again.