BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Care Conditioner Developed as a daily use conditioner with specially chosen nutrients and proteins that work in unison with keratin protein to maintain hair s shine and body. Helps detangle leaving wet hair feeling smooth and slick. Special wheat and soy protein oils provide lasting nourishment while protecting the hair from the heat of blow-drying, hot curlers and straightening irons. Works in symphony with our Keratin Care Shampoo. see more...

Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is excellent. I love the scent and how I don't need a lot of it. My hair always feels silky and soft. I used to get it at Ulta now it is a little harder to come by.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This has actually become my new favorite conditioner. I worked at a salon that was always promoting Keratin products and treatments so I tried this. Even though I don't get keratins anymore (the smell gives me a headache) I still love this!
Jelena Z.
It's not the greatest conditioner but it works. It leaves the hair nice and smooth but it takes a lot for me to rinse out. I have very long hair
Molly U.
Cincinnati, OH
This conditioner was recommended by my hairstylist to maintain and extend the benefits realized from a keratin treatment. So I purchased the conditioner along with the keratin shampoo the last time I had a keratin treatment done. Out of the keratin shampoos and conditioners the keratin complex line is probably my favorite. However, I don't know whether the benefits of the conditioner warrant the the higher price. I have other less expensive conditioners that don't contain keratin that work just as well or better
Dania B.
Irving, TX
Subtle smell
Nice feel to my hair
Downside is cost but I do think I will be repurchasing this item
Beth C.
Knoxville, TN
Works great. Leaves my hair smooth and soft. It did not weigh my hair down. My hair feels very soft and healthy!
Megan W.
Newberry, SC
This stuff works really well! It leaves my hair soft and shiny! The price is affordable and it's easy to find
Jennifer V.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. It is very hydrating and doesn't leave my hair oily. I helps keep my hair from gettin frizzy also.
Astrid T.
Excelente producto, para mi tipo de cabello es genial, lo deja super desenredado y liso, lo recomiendo
B A.
I love this product. I have bleached blonde hair and it drys out pretty fast and since I started using this my hair has gotten way healthier.