BY KERATIN COMPLEX #67 in Hair Serums

Keratin Complex Intense Rx Restructuring Serum 3.4 oz NO MORE DAMAGED HAIR! INTENSE Rx Ionic Keratin Protein Restructuring Serum uses over 25% of pure Keratin Protein to rebuild the hair's tensile strength, return elasticity and reduce breakage in just one treatment. Through electrostatic penetration, INTENSE Rx fuses to existing protein bonds, restructuring and extending the life of extremely damaged and chemically compromised hair. INSTANT RELIEF! INTENSE Rx repairs damaged, over highlighted, processed, permed, straightened or relaxed hair. An initial salon treatment will restructure and INSTANTLY relieve damage. Continuing with a daily application will ensure longer lasting healthier hair. INTENSE Rx also serves as a follow-up treatment to our Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Treatment to ensure longevity. Talk to your stylist today to schedule an INTENSE Rx Treatment for vibrant and healthy hair! see more...

Amy S.
Eden, NY
When I first bought the product I was a little skeptical on whether the price would match my standards for the product, I always had fine hair and wanted it to be thicker and healthier. Luckily, this product matched my standards and beyond them. My hair felt thicker and had noticeably became more shiny and healthy looking from the first use. The only thing I recommend is to not use too much of the product at a time, especially with thin hair.
Anna A.
One of the few things that actually work and feel great in my hair. I have thick, coarse, damaged hair that only appreciates certain products. I love the smell of this and I notice a difference right away. If you have hair like me, try this for a few days and your hair will be noticeably softer and healthier. I use this right after the shower once a week.
Katrina B.
This is an Amazing thing to have at yours! Is lovely! At first I didn't it could work, but it was worth it. This actually work in my hair. I have a coarse and damaged hair for changing my color too much, but using this really change my life. I absolutely would buy it again. And if you have a hair like mine, you wont regret it
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
This stuff is amazing!! It claims to dramatically change your hair after just one use and it really does! I am a hairstylist and now offer this product as a treatment in salon as well as a take home product for clients and it has been fabulous on everyone. Highly recommend this product!
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
A little of this goes a long way! It's an incredible treatment for color/chemical damaged hair! Do this two-three times a week and you'll see results FAST. I do not recommend to anyone without damaged hair because it could oversaturate and leave your hair looking greasy!
Darra B.
Brooklyn, MD
I love this stuff. It really makes your hair so soft and smooth. I am a brunette with really puffy thick hair. Compared to other keratin products this is definitely on the top on my list. Definitely a must by for women with puffy hair and a lot of fly always.
Witney T.
Saginaw, MI
It's amazing!!! After a few treatments your hair looks & feels like you just got a trim. It really made my dry split ends healty & manageable. I love this product. Birchbox sent me a sample & I won't ever go without it.
tanisha b.
Since I dye my hair often and also straighten my hair every day, this product helps.
My hair does get pretty damaged, this serum does help a lot.
I recommend this to anyone who has dry, brittle or 'straw-like' hair.
Alethea A.
Greeley, CO
Love this product! This is a back pocket keeper! The Keratin Complex Restructuring Serum brought back bounce and vitality to my naturally curly hair. Will continue to use this product as needed for those days when my hair needs a 'fresh start' from the all the extreme heat I use on my hair.
Melanie P.
Love this product. Defiantly gives my hair the shine and strength it needs. I usually use it once a week to restore strength and shine. I've been using it for about a month and it seems to be working.

back