BY KERATIN COMPLEX

INTENSE Rx Ionic Keratin Protein Restructuring Serum uses over 25% of pure Keratin Protein to rebuild the hairs tensile strength, return elasticity and reducebreakage in just one treatment. Through electrostatic penetration, INTENSE Rx fuses to existing protein bonds, restructuring and extending the life of extremely damaged and chemically compromised hair. INSTANT RELIEF! INTENSE Rx repairs damaged, over highlighted, processed, permed, straightened or relaxed hair. An initial salon treatment will restructure and INSTANTLY relieve damage. Continuing with a daily application will ensure longer lasting healthier hair. INTENSE Rx also serves as a follow-up treatment to our Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Treatment to ensure longevity. Talk to your stylist today to schedule an INTENSE Rx Treatment for vibrant and healthy hair! see more...

• You have to wash your hair before use this?3 Answers
Sherry H.
Sandusky
This serum makes my hair soft and manageable. I use it prior to blow drying and styling with a hot, flat iron AND when I just want to allow my hair to air dry. I have poofy, wavy, out of control hair, but when I use this seeim, it makes my hair definitely more manageable and less poofy. My waves actually turn into nestled curls.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I'm a fan of this I love the feeling that my hair feel stronger look shinier and my split ends seem to be disappeared I would use it at least three times a week it's easy to use I would definitely get it again I put it in CVS and it's a great product you should really really try it
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I love this product! I always use it before I blow dry or flat iron my hair! Makes it very manageable and not frizzy. Very shiny and soft also! The smell is amazing, it's a little pricey but so worth it!
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This makes my dry hair so healthy and smooth! I love it! It's pretty reasonably-priced too, not overly expensive but still slightly more than the typical stuff you find at the drug store.
jossy m.
Great product it protects your hair from getting to dry when u straighten it I can prevent your hair from burning perfect for girls who do there hair a lot
Misty F.
Pilot Rock, OR
After coloring my hair I did a lot of damage. I got it cut and have been using this as a treatment. It is helping. Getting my hair healthy again,
Tania d.
Bronx, New York
Wellness Guru Expert
Me gusta porque contiene keratina que alacia el pelo también tiene unas vitaminas que ayudan a reestructurar los y tiene un olor muy rico
Nicole P.
Awesome product, smells great & makes my hair shine & look great, a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
Don't Waste Your Money
This doesnt do anything. The smell is awful, used this forever and had my stylist if my hair looked any different. No change, and I was really hoping this would help heal my hair.
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
You have to wash your hair before use this?