BeautyHairHair ProductsKeratin Complex
KERATIN COMPLEX Infusion Therapy Infusion Keratin Replenisher

KERATIN COMPLEX® Infusion Therapy Infusion Keratin Replenisher

by Keratin Complex

Keratin Complex Infusion is a unique hydrating formula that replenishes and revitalizes hair for a silky, shiny finish.

Features & Benefits:
Hydrates and smoothes the hair during daily blow-drying and heat styling.
Protects against frizz-causing humidity.
Locks in nourishing and hydrating properties.
Formulated as a daily maintenance product for Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatments.

How To Use

For damp hair: After cleansing with Keratin Complex Keratin Care, Keratin Color Care or Blondeshell Shampoo and Conditioner, towel-dry the hair. Dispense a small amount of Infusion into palms and distribute evenly throughout the hair. Blow-dry or flat iron for optimal smoothness and shine.

For dry hair: Dispense a small amount of Infusion into palms. Run palms over the hair to distribute evenly.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Glyceryl Cocoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Echinacea Purpurea Extract (Coneflower), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary) , Amyl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum.

Is this a drugstore product or a salon product?
Does this product aid in strength of hair.
Whats the price for for this product?
Start your review of KERATIN COMPLEX® Infusion Therapy Infusion Keratin Replenisher!
Liz J.
Deland , FL
KERATIN COMPLEX® Infusion Therapy Infusion Keratin Replenisher uploaded by Liz J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product! I have frizzy hair and I have tried different hair products when I straighten my hair and this one has worked the best! I spotted this product at Ulta as a looked through there hair products. I wish it wasn’t so pricey.Keratin Complex
Ayesk M.
Manchester
KERATIN COMPLEX® Infusion Therapy Infusion Keratin Replenisher uploaded by Ayesk M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Don't cut your hair until you try it! My hair was super damaged and with just minutes, I had my hair completely recovered and ready for everything. I Love it!!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
KERATIN COMPLEX® Infusion Therapy Infusion Keratin Replenisher uploaded by Ella P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my second bottle but to be honest I don’t know if it works. I’d like to think it does. I like the texture and the way it feels once applied but I don’t necessarily see a difference. I’m not sure if I’ll buy a 3rd bottle but we’ll see. I get it at ulta.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Works wonders on my long thick hair I use this every once in while but every time I do it's always leaving me with amazing full thick luminous hair very long lasting but very pricey overall I would buy this great quality
Stevie D.
Baxter, KY
I love all Keratin products but especially this one! It makes my hair look and feel great! So light and healthy! Also has a good smell! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone to try!
Megan C.
Berlin, CT
Love it makes my hair feel wonderful and snell good too never will use another product again
Delilah V.
Weslaco, TX
I love this product. I put about dime to quarter size amount on my damp hair then I let air dry. I flat iron my hair in sections and feel the heat of the iron along with this product gives my hair great results.
Christine V.
This is my absolute favorite Keratin Product. It is great for keeping up in between Keratin treatments. It's also great alone to temporarily smooth your hair out. Hair feels so healthy. You must dry AND straighten your hair after using this product to get the full effect. I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for smoothr, healthier and easier to manage hair!!
Alexis U.
Bellerose, NY
Great product post styling. Works great for especially dry ends to moisturize and protects the hair from heat. Love keratin complex products especially bc theres keratin infused ; always a plus
Jamie C.
Mineral Ridge , OH
I ordered this product on recommendation from a friend in order to tame my fuzzy, dried out hair. The price was reasonable, and the product was shipped promptly, arriving exactly when promised. I love what this Keratin Complex is doing for my hair, and I am free to enjoy and love my hair again. I would recommend this seller and this product to anyone