KERATIN COMPLEX® Infusion Therapy Infusion Keratin Replenisher uploaded by Vanesa C.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Infusion is a unique hydrating formula that replenishes and revitalizes hair for a silky, shiny finish.

Features & Benefits:
Hydrates and smoothes the hair during daily blow-drying and heat styling.
Protects against frizz-causing humidity.
Locks in nourishing and hydrating properties.
Formulated as a daily maintenance product for Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatments.

How To Use

For damp hair: After cleansing with Keratin Complex Keratin Care, Keratin Color Care or Blondeshell Shampoo and Conditioner, towel-dry the hair. Dispense a small amount of Infusion into palms and distribute evenly throughout the hair. Blow-dry or flat iron for optimal smoothness and shine.

For dry hair: Dispense a small amount of Infusion into palms. Run palms over the hair to distribute evenly.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Glyceryl Cocoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Echinacea Purpurea Extract (Coneflower), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary) , Amyl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum.

• Is this a drugstore product or a salon product?3 Answers
  • Does this product aid in strength of hair. 6 Answers
  • Whats the price for for this product? 6 Answers
Christine V.
This is my absolute favorite Keratin Product. It is great for keeping up in between Keratin treatments. It's also great alone to temporarily smooth your hair out. Hair feels so healthy. You must dry AND straighten your hair after using this product to get the full effect. I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for smoothr, healthier and easier to manage hair!!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Works wonders on my long thick hair I use this every once in while but every time I do it's always leaving me with amazing full thick luminous hair very long lasting but very pricey overall I would buy this great quality
Delilah V.
I love this product. I put about dime to quarter size amount on my damp hair then I let air dry. I flat iron my hair in sections and feel the heat of the iron along with this product gives my hair great results.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love all Keratin products but especially this one! It makes my hair look and feel great! So light and healthy! Also has a good smell! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone to try!
Krystal K.
Eustis, FL
I have never tried this product but I would definitely love to! Anything keratin I'm in lol..I will definitely let y'all know my experience if I ever get to try it
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Love it makes my hair feel wonderful and snell good too never will use another product again
C.C. K.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
The Keratin Complex Infusion Therapy Infusion Keratin Replenisher is a must-have staple to help keep your Keratin-conditioned hair happy and healthy. This product is great whether you wear your hair curly or straight. Highly recommend!
zeel z.
Mumbai
Keratin products are my favs and this one is the best. It replenishes hair and makes it look great. In love with this product
Ivana C.
Whats the price for for this product?
April D.
Decatur , AL
Does this product aid in strength of hair.
Crystal W.
Is this a drugstore product or a salon product?