BeautyHairHair ProductsKeratin Complex
Infusion Therapy Hydrating Cream Conditioner

Keratin Complex Infusion Therapy Hydrating Cream Conditioner

by Keratin Complex

Infusion Therapy Hydrating Cream Conditioner - Keratin Complex KeraWhip Hydrating Cream Conditioner is a unique whipped conditioner that controls breakage and split ends while delivering intensive hydration.Features & Benefits:Moisture-rich coconut and safflower seed oils give dull hair a healthy sheen.Restores resilience and shine.Great for softening coarse, unruly hair.(8.5 oz.) - Infusion Therapy Hydrating Cream Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keratin Complex Infusion Therapy Hydrating Cream Conditioner!
Michelle C.
Stafford
Keratin Complex Infusion Therapy Hydrating Cream Conditioner uploaded by Michelle C.
KeraWhip is amazing!! After you wash and wring out some of the water in your hair, you just apply like a masque and let it sit! Hair comes out silky smooth as if you were in the salon!
Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm surprised that I'm the first one writing a review for such a wonderful product! The smoothing therapy is a fantastic that is a great add to any of the super smoothing therapies. The Coppola Keratin treatment is really one of a kind. This Kera Whip add shine and restores the keratin bonds within your hair. I can't tell you how many times I used to damage my hair because I was using products that used harmful chemicals. Make sure you treat your hair with only products that are made to restore and fix damage hair. A staple in my shampooing game.
Briana H.
Rutherford, NJ
I have thick wavy bleached hair. I usually use biolage but lately I've noticed it was weighing my hair down so I asked my hair stylist what conditioner I could try and she told me about this. I love this conditioner and it works great on my hair. I've used other products by this brand but never tried this one and now that I have, I'll always use it.
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ah I can't say enough good things about this product. I LOVE how it is in a whipped cream can and how it dispenses like whipped cream!! Duh a great, deeply moisturizing conditioner. Not to mention it smells absolutely amazing. Just do not try to dispense the product right side up. All the air inside will escape leaving your product trapped inside.
Ilsse N.
Los Angeles
Great for straight hair. I love having straight smooth hair. You should try it at least once.
Nico L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This changed my hair into soft bliss! Is the dispenser weird....yes....but really who cares. It still works and the results are worth it!! Super hydrating!

Looking for your answer?