BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Developed with advanced infusion technology Loaded with high pH replenishers to automatically open hair cuticle Imparts keratin proteins & emollients to hair Repairs & revives hair during blow drying & ironing Closes cuticle to lock up moisture Reveals... see more...

Shelly N.
Fairmount, IL
The most amazing hair care line ever. I always have struggled grown my hair due to breakage. I have been using the whole line for 3 years and my hair is past the middle of my back. My hair is healthy ans strong. The scent could be better but product is so awesome and results are so great i can overlook that.
C.C. K.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Although this product is expensive-, it’s 100% worth it%. The Keratin Complex Infusion helps extend the life of my keratin treatment by working to keep my hair smooth and replenished.
Danielle C.
Neenah, WI
Really left my hair feeling soft. Not like straw within 20 minutes like usual either. It was nice to see my hair cone back to life. Definite must try!

Amazon