Keratin Complex Color Care Shampoo

Coppola Keratin Complex Color Care Shampoo Helps color stay longer Sodium chloride free and sulfate free Authentic Brazilian Keratin Treatment lasts longer Preserves hair color Gently cleanses Repairs hair with keratin Eradicates frizz, even in high humidity Protects hair from damage Leaves hair silky smooth Formaldehyde free see more...

Alyssa M.
Melbourne, FL
I recently got a keratin treatment for my hair and was recommended this shampoo to use. It keeps my hair feeling clean and healthy and has helped the treatment from fading away, however it has one of the worst smells ever and I do not understand completely why. This is the only issue I have run into while using this product.
Alyssa J.
I use this to preserve the results of my Keratin Complex hair treatment. It is an effective cleaner, and makes my hair shiny, but it doesn't really do much for preserving the "fresh from the salon" look.
Diana  G.
I got the keration treatment with this shampoo and it really works!!! I love it! my hair looks amaizing with these products :D 100% recommend
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
I just got this shampoo after dying my hair and it has helped a ton with the use of the keratin color care conditioner