BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Provides a Gentle Dry Cleansing. Helps Extend the Life of Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Treatment by Reducing the Frequency of Shampoos. Cleanses and refreshes hair and Scalp Without Water. Increases Volume at the Root. Removes Odor-Causing Bacteria. Small Enough to Carry in a Purse. Great After Workouts. For all Hair Types Whether used as a midday pick-me-up or as a nondrying alternative to regular shampoos Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder removes dirt and oil to leave hair touchably soft and healthy-looking. Absorbs excess oil without. see more...

Sarah B.
Clinton Township
I was using lush dry shampoo forever until my aunt told me about Keratin dry shampoo for brunettes. It has a great smell and it does not leave residue on your scalp. I wash my hair every other day and this dry shampoo keeps it fresh and looking good.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it has worked so great and it does not leave any extra residue on the skin it works better than other things and I usually use this product maybe once a week and I would buy this again in the future.
Jessica C.
Ah-mazing. Have been searching for a dry shampoo that will not leave a film or residue. This is perfect for my every other washing of my hair!
Katelyn L.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing fragrance, absorbs oils and adds volume. I've gone 3 days without washing before. Definitely prefer it over aerosol dry shampoos!
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
This is amazing stuff! not only does it give volume but it helps to cover any regrowth you might have showing as well as stretching you between shampoos! I am a hairstylist and always recommend this to my clients. I also feel like it goes a ways and lasts a long time. It's nice because it doesn't dry the hair out, which I feel that spray in dry shampoos tend to do. This one may be a little more expensive but worth it.
Carley M.
Dry shampoo is my life saver!!! Seriously couldn't live without this stuff!!! Great product, great results!!!
Taylor B.
Taylorsville, NC
I am somone who likes my beauty products to be less than $20 per item and this i tried out on a whim was $45 and unforunately for my hair it just made my hair look cakey and I'm not sure why. I honestly didn't like the product and the price didn't help ethier
Fer U.
Mexico
La verdad que no se si fue mi cabello o la crema hidratante que la keratina jamas me funciono :c es más lave mi cabello y volvi a utilizar el producto y solo no me funciono. Pero un amigo lo compro en Walmart y si le funciono perfectamente el cabello sedoso brilloso y lacio. La verdad de mi parte no lo volveria a usar tal vez no tenia completamente limpio el cabello. Pero pues igual nunca más lo he vuelto a probar.
I've always wanted to try a dry shampoo, but I'm worried that it will leave my hair feeling too dried out. Does your hair still feel soft after using it?
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
It's about time! It's not fun to use dry shampoo on dark hair when it seems to magnify your gray! I can't wait to get my hands on this! Does it work without making your hair feel limp or matte?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
Does this help give your hair some volume as well?
Cheryl S.
My skin is super sensitive, especially my scalp, does anyone know if this is good for sensitive skin? I had to toss my Bed Head dry shampoo after two uses because my skin hated it.
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm all for dry shampoos considering I do not wash my hair everyday. Does this leave any residue on the scalp? Does it matter if you're dark brown or light brown hair? I know it's a bit pricey.