Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooKeratin Complex
by Coppola Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder - For Brunettes

Keratin Complex by Coppola Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder - For Brunettes

by Keratin Complex

Provides a Gentle Dry Cleansing. Helps Extend the Life of Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Treatment by Reducing the Frequency of Shampoos. Cleanses and refreshes hair and Scalp Without Water. Increases Volume at the Root. Removes Odor-Causing Bacteria. Small Enough to Carry in a Purse. Great After Workouts. For all Hair Types Whether used as a midday pick-me-up or as a nondrying alternative to regular shampoos Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder removes dirt and oil to leave hair touchably soft and healthy-looking. Absorbs excess oil without.

How good is this product for thin hair?
Does this help give your hair some volume as well?
My skin is super sensitive, especially my scalp, does anyone know if this is good for sensitive skin? I had to toss my Bed Head dry shampoo after two uses because my skin hated it.
Start your review of Keratin Complex by Coppola Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder - For Brunettes!
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
This is amazing stuff! not only does it give volume but it helps to cover any regrowth you might have showing as well as stretching you between shampoos! I am a hairstylist and always recommend this to my clients. I also feel like it goes a ways and lasts a long time. It's nice because it doesn't dry the hair out, which I feel that spray in dry shampoos tend to do. This one may be a little more expensive but worth it.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love this product, it has worked so great and it does not leave any extra residue on the skin it works better than other things and I usually use this product maybe once a week and I would buy this again in the future.
Katelyn L.
Spring, TX
Amazing fragrance, absorbs oils and adds volume. I've gone 3 days without washing before. Definitely prefer it over aerosol dry shampoos!
Fer U.
Mexico
La verdad que no se si fue mi cabello o la crema hidratante que la keratina jamas me funciono :c es más lave mi cabello y volvi a utilizar el producto y solo no me funciono. Pero un amigo lo compro en Walmart y si le funciono perfectamente el cabello sedoso brilloso y lacio. La verdad de mi parte no lo volveria a usar tal vez no tenia completamente limpio el cabello. Pero pues igual nunca más lo he vuelto a probar.
Jessica C.
Ah-mazing. Have been searching for a dry shampoo that will not leave a film or residue. This is perfect for my every other washing of my hair!
Sarah B.
Clinton Township
I was using lush dry shampoo forever until my aunt told me about Keratin dry shampoo for brunettes. It has a great smell and it does not leave residue on your scalp. I wash my hair every other day and this dry shampoo keeps it fresh and looking good.
Carley M.
Dry shampoo is my life saver!!! Seriously couldn't live without this stuff!!! Great product, great results!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...