BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Provides a Gentle Dry Cleansing. Helps Extend the Life of Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Treatment by Reducing the Frequency of Shampoos. Cleanses and refreshes hair and Scalp Without Water. Increases Volume at the Root. Removes Odor-Causing Bacteria. Small Enough to Carry in a Purse. Great After Workouts. For all Hair Types Whether used as a midday pick-me-up or as a nondrying alternative to regular shampoos Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder removes dirt and oil to leave hair touchably soft and healthy-looking. Absorbs excess oil without. see more...

• How does this compare to Batiste? Is it easy to use? Is t...1 Answers
  • Does this work better then Batiste? 2 Answers
  • Do they have ones for burnetts?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kiara C.
Webster, TX
I use this stuff all the time. I swear by this product. It is such a wonderful product that keeps my hair looking full and healthy. I feel like I can look like I take very good care of my hair all the time. No matter any products I use my hair always looks dry , until I tried this product. I highly recommend you trying this product.
Amber P.
I've used this product twice, and afterwards I felt like, I could take on the world, and usually I feel sick and droopy all day
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love this product. It smells amazing and I love how quick and easy it is!!!
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
I love this product so much
I've only used it like twice but it'd actually amazing
Very nice packaging and a bit pricey but Tottaly worth it
Nice scent and very long lasting
Tottaly would recommend this to you
casie p.
Its actually not that nice, it looked like dandruff in my hair, I probably wouldn't recommend it to anyone no offenceūüėź
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
Does this work better then Batiste?
Shailah C.
Fort Irwin, CALIFORNIA
Do they have ones for burnetts?
Jenniffer G.
Dumas, TX
What does it pros and cons on this product?
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this compare to Batiste? Is it easy to use? Is their a darker variety?