Keratin Complex by Coppola Vita Volume Boosting Foam

Builds Body & Fullness Anti-Aging Keratin Protein Vita Volume Boosting Foam is a lightweight mousse that improves styling and flexibility.  This non-greasy, moisturizing foam lifts hair from root to tip for full-blown volume and bounce.  With a blend of proteins, including natural keratin known to strengthen hair from within, it protects hair from damage and infuses sublime shine! . see more...

Chellsie R.
I use this mouse on all my clients that need more volume or thickness. I absolutely love it and my clients do too! It smells great and looks amazing! Affordable price and can be purchased from a licensed cosmetologist
Julie J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have fine straight hair so when I saw Keratin Complex Volume Boosting Foam it sounded perfect for me so I purchased it and gave it a try. I was not disappointed! It filled my hair with great volume and for once my hair didn't look flat!! I love this product and would strongly suggest it for anyone who wants fuller life filled hair!
Amy T.
I have blonde highlighted hair that is normally fine and wavy. I need this mousse on a regular basis if I want to achieve the BIG hair that I crave! You can apply root to tip and that's unusual for most brands. It is not a sticky mousse that leaves your hair feeling gross and smells clean! Like fresh laundry😍 SOLD!!
Kelly B.
I have very thin hair without a lot of volume, so I will always welcome an extra boost to the volume! Keratin Complex definitely gives my hair the boost, but after using it frequently, it made my hair look a little bit greasy. However, I still use it, so that just goes to show how well it does its job!
angelia w.
Kennewick, WA
The boasting foam works very well for me. I have very thin and fine hair. It has no substance what so ever. When I use this product it gives my hair the substance it needs. It's like it brings it to life. It no longer looks like scarecrow hair and looks like I have naturally thicker hair. It's amazing.
Ann S.
Broadview Heights, OH
Really boosts hair volume !! Doesn't have product build up like other brands do. most products leave hair feeling heavy after using the product . Not this one ! It stays styled until the next day and then by that Point it loses volume.
Maria S.
Me encanran los productos con queratina
Son perfectos para tener un cabello exelente y esre es uno de esos. Soy fanatica del cuidado de cabello y esre es uno de mis productos
Brittany M.
Perris, CA
Love Love Love This Product, Gives Me That Bounce I Love To See When I Look At My Hairr. I Haven't Experienced Any Stiffness Or Dryness To My Hair, It's A Go To Product!
Gisselle G.
I have tried so many products to boost my volume & I have looked everywhere, but to my avail I couldn't find one, then I stumbled across this product. This product is great! It definitely gave noticeable volume to my bland hair.
Brittany S.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I love this product it gives amazing volume to my hair. My hair does not feel stiff when using it and it gives a nice all day bounce to my hair.