Keratin Complex by Coppola Smoothing Therapy Keratin Color Care Shampoo, 33.8 fl oz

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Smoothing Therapy Keratin-Enriched Formula 2 Promotes Smoothing Action 3 Helps Extend Vibrancy of Color-Treated Hair Keratin Color Care Shampoo gently cleanses while promoting the protection of color-treated hair. Its smoothing action helps protect the longevity of Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatments. This sodium chloride- and sulfate-free formula maintains essential hydration for sleek, healthy looking hair. It is enhanced with provitamin B5, along with keratin, soy and wheat proteins to promote long-lasting smoothness and shine. Ideal for all hair types, including dry, damaged, color-treated and keratin-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
Very disappointing results from this particular brand of keratin color-care shampoo. It actually made my hair feel dry and unmanageable. The "regular Smooth Therapy" keratin shampoo is fabulous; however, since my hair is colored once a month now, I decided to switch to the color-care version. Sadly, this product is not at all what I expected. Too bad, because their regular shampoo is definitely 5 stars.
Denise S.
Denise S.
In the world of beauty that is evolving everyday. You try to keep looking fresh. I love vibrant hair color. To achieve this trend, I need to strip my hair of its color, this tends to dry it out. Then I add the lavender or aqua and style it.
this shampoo repairs my dry ,fried hair and keeps the color, without to washing down the drain.
Caity M.
Caity M.
I love this product! I love the smell of it, and how it makes my hair feel and behave! Using this product helps my hair to cooperate with styling, and I feel as though it helps with humidity! It's expensive, but I don't mind spending the money, because it works well for my hair.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Palatka, FL
This was a very nice shampoo and conditioner combination. I wouldn't reckoned to semi oily hair as it tends to make it excessive. The conditioner it very smooth and silky. I have e dry hair so it made my hot feel very soft. I liked this product but wouldn't purchase again.
Amari C.
Amari C.
Wilmington, DE
Always helps my hair and just an overall amazing product. It always shines above the rest of the products I've tried. It was a really good value based on what I got and what I spent. and it is exremely effective. there's no room for improvement with this product
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Hayden, ID
This color care smoothing shampoo is fantastic. When I dye my hair, I prefer to use a color safe shampoo and this is it. It even holds in my red hair color that is usually washed out within a month with other shampoos. Smells awesome and does its job very well.
lluviana n.
lluviana n.
Anaheim, CA
Es un shamphoo muy bueno para tu cabello tiene todo lo l necesitas y es acsecible para tu bolsillo a mi en lo personal me encanta siempre compro en la tienda cuando lo ve asta tres para tenerlo d recerva por si se me acava uno y ya se k tengo otro d recerva
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Jacksonville, FL
Great shampoo! Leaving hair extremely clean and in much healthier state. I used at a friend's place where she is a cosmotologist. I was very impressed with the product for its quality and packaging, would definitely recommend it to others!
Lori K.
Lori K.
Spring Hill, FL
This is very gentle on my hair. I've used the whole Coppola system and it extends the time between Keratin treatments. The scent is pleasant and my overheated and coarse hair is finally soft and easy to style. I would buy again.
Nyshalae H.
Nyshalae H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this especially since I have color in my hair . It brightens the color and makes it more vibrant . It doesn't strip my hair nor the color and it makes my hair really soft .