BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Smoothing Therapy Sodium Chloride Free 2 Sulfate Free Keratin Color Care Shampoo was developed to extend the vibrancy of color-treated hair. This sodium chloride- and sulfate-free formula contains mild surfactants that gently remove dirt and buildup without stripping hair color. Formulated with keratin, soy and wheat proteins for lasting protection. see more...

Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Keratin treatments are the best when matched with great post-op shampoos and conditioners. Brazilian hair treatments that I have got from other brands don't match with the quality and long lasting results found in Keratin Complex products. If you want to get the best results from your keratin smoothing treatment, you have to make sure you manage it correctly. Buying sub par shampoos and conditioners really make the difference of holding on to the sine, look and non frizzy hair. These products are matched on the match. Outstanding products made by Coppola.
sage c.
Fort Myers, FL
The Keratin Complex by Coppola Keratin Color Care Shampoo is an AMAZING product. I've used it for over a year now. It makes your hair super soft & healthy. Long lasting & sleek packaging. I would recommend it to anyone wishing to keep their freshly dyed hair looking beautiful. Definetly a must have with the Keratin Complex by Coppola Keratin Color Care Conditioner.
Jene T.
Aurora, CO
I have a re semi-permanent color in my hair currently and I use this 4-5 a week. It keeps my color from looking dull and leaves a great shine. It smells great and is lightweight. I bought this from Ulta and I would recommend and purchase this again.
Sidney T.
It's very watery for my liking so I feel like a lot is wasted when using it. My secret is putting in about 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Not only does the shampoo thicken up but my hair feels so much cleaner after I wash it.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I love this shampoo my hair is dry with a lot of split ends but I do recommend you using the conditioner with it has vitamin I don't know exactly what they put in there but it makes my hair look great I'm so satisfied
Alisha J.
Burley, ID
This color care shampoo and conditioner combo is a great choice. It is highly effective in keeping my color last longer. It is not too pricey in contact Paris on to other salon products. I use this everyday on my hair. I would use this product again as well as suggest it to others.
Stephanie E.
Greensboro, NC
Since I've started coloring my hair I tried a few different shampoos and I have to say this is one of my favorites! It works very well for me, and helps to prevent my hair from looking dry or unhealthy even with all the color I use. I also use it with the conditioner
Gia S.
Greensboro, NC
Great for my heavily color treated hair, its fired and this shampoo not only keeps the color looking bright and colorful but it keeps my hair healthy and it just gets healthier with every use
Clai P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
As with the conditioner, I don't have a comparison for this since I'm a new keratin treatment client. I feel like my treatment should be lasting longer than a few weeks - but I may just have hair that is super hard to keep straight.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
Love this conditiner. Yes, it is the real Keratin Complex. The photo is of the old design I believe, the bottle I received is the one we are all used to from the stores. My hair is so silky with this and I have pretty frizzy hair, but not since I've been using this for a couple of years now.