BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Smoothing Therapy Sodium Chloride Free 2 Sulfate Free Keratin Color Care Shampoo was developed to extend the vibrancy of color-treated hair. This sodium chloride- and sulfate-free formula contains mild surfactants that gently remove dirt and buildup without stripping hair color. Formulated with keratin, soy and wheat proteins for lasting protection. see more...

sage c.
sage c.
Fort Myers, FL
The Keratin Complex by Coppola Keratin Color Care Shampoo is an AMAZING product. I've used it for over a year now. It makes your hair super soft & healthy. Long lasting & sleek packaging. I would recommend it to anyone wishing to keep their freshly dyed hair looking beautiful. Definetly a must have with the Keratin Complex by Coppola Keratin Color Care Conditioner.
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
Love this conditiner. Yes, it is the real Keratin Complex. The photo is of the old design I believe, the bottle I received is the one we are all used to from the stores. My hair is so silky with this and I have pretty frizzy hair, but not since I've been using this for a couple of years now.
Alisha J.
Alisha J.
Burley, ID
This color care shampoo and conditioner combo is a great choice. It is highly effective in keeping my color last longer. It is not too pricey in contact Paris on to other salon products. I use this everyday on my hair. I would use this product again as well as suggest it to others.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Greensboro, NC
Since I've started coloring my hair I tried a few different shampoos and I have to say this is one of my favorites! It works very well for me, and helps to prevent my hair from looking dry or unhealthy even with all the color I use. I also use it with the conditioner
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Un shapoo excelente para el cuidado del cabello y para que las mujeres esten con su cabello radiante y bello todos los dias y a donde quiera que vayan siempre, ademas se le suman sus grandes propiedades para humectacion del cabello y u cuidado diario
Jene T.
Jene T.
Aurora, CO
I have a re semi-permanent color in my hair currently and I use this 4-5 a week. It keeps my color from looking dull and leaves a great shine. It smells great and is lightweight. I bought this from Ulta and I would recommend and purchase this again.
Clai P.
Clai P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
As with the conditioner, I don't have a comparison for this since I'm a new keratin treatment client. I feel like my treatment should be lasting longer than a few weeks - but I may just have hair that is super hard to keep straight.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I love this shampoo my hair is dry with a lot of split ends but I do recommend you using the conditioner with it has vitamin I don't know exactly what they put in there but it makes my hair look great I'm so satisfied
Gia S.
Gia S.
Greensboro, NC
Great for my heavily color treated hair, its fired and this shampoo not only keeps the color looking bright and colorful but it keeps my hair healthy and it just gets healthier with every use
Vanda U.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
At first I loved this, but after prolonged use I felt like my hair was limo and felt almost straw-like, which was the opposite effect to what I was looking for.