BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Moisturizes while protecting hair color. Helps hair detangle leaving wet hair feeling smooth and slick. Special wheat and soy protein oils provide lasting nourishment while protecting the hair from heat of blow-drying, hot curlers, and straightening irons. see more...

Charlotte B.
Los Angeles , CA
Great conditioner leaves your hair shiny and sleek and it doesn't leave residue like some other brands I've tried. I like to use this on my hair extensions it works really well and revives them even after coloring.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
I use Sheridan complex by Coppola after I have had my Coppola straightening . It keeps my very thick hair from getting frizzy for months Karen complex is the best that I have ever used . My sister is a hairdresser in another state and I'm not able to get there to see her and have her do my hair but this is what she advises and uses and her clients love it we do the Brazilian blowout and it's phenomenal I highly recommend it
Susan D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Since I've had Keratin treatments at my favorite salon I only use the product that they most highly recommend to make my Keratin treatment last longer. I also have my hair hi/low high lightened and the Keratin care products really keep my hair from ever turning dull, brassy, or losing it's shine. I now have been happy with all my hair products and my hair stays shiny and healthy and manageable and I get long periods of beautiful healthy shine and manageability in between salon visits
JerWandria M.
Birmingham
Works wonders, conditions hair back to healthy state. Protects your hair from breakage! I would recommend this to any women of color that colors their hair! It is at an affordable price too which is good if you are on a budget every month. Natural Hair is a must when using this product. Grade A, 100%
Katelyn R.
Slaughter, LA
I've literally never used a better shampoo and conditioner set! My mother's a hair dresser so, as you know, I've tested many different products but this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling AMAZING! And my hair has never felt better and thicker!!!
Karen A.
I get highlights regularly and recently got a keratin treatment. To protect my hair I started to use Keratin Complex as per my hair stylist's recommendation. This conditioner keeps my color sealed and left my keratin treatment longer than expected.
Lori M.
Burleson, TX
This is a great product. The conditioner has a nice, light smell. The packaging is sleek and the bottle is easy to handle. I leave it on for 3 minutes and rinses out nicely, leaving a silky feel to my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to those with color-treated hair.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
Lonque mas me gusta es su olor, muy rico, sientonque hidrata mi cabello y lo deja manejable y con brillo pero puede ser un poco pesado especialmente en cabellos grasos como el mio
solangge m.
Orlando, FL
Its good and i like the texture and the color and the smell, it was a nice product and it perfect for my tipe of skin, i really enjoy it .....................................
Recel P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Keratin conditioner is good specially if you just done a hair rebounding or just apply a hair treatments. It's so good but back in Philippines it's so expensive they sell it there.