BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy. Sodium Chloride Free. Keratin Enriched Formula Keratin Care Shampoo was developed to provide a gentle cleansing that will not diminish the precious nutrients of healthy hair.  Formulated with Keratin protein for lasting protection.  Recommended for dry, chemically over-processed or damaged hair.  Perfect for leaving hair with a relaxed smooth appearance. . see more...

Alexa P.
Metairie, LA
I used their shampoo and its vey good it lives my hair very shy I and soft and I just love it it's really great
Kathryn A.
East Lansing, MI
This product works well for all color treated hair. I like it because it keeps my hair smooth & smells great
aurea o.
Hartford, CT
I love the way that my hair looks after using the conditioner , it comes very soft when I use the flat iron
Kelsi H.
Awesome shampoo it worls great and smells amazing! Makes my hair so soft and smooth! Really recommend this!
This makes my hair feels thicker and voluptuous. I love it and the smell is good! Would recommend.
Vanessa R.
I think keratin is the best, is expensive bur worth it, and this shampoo help to his effect longer
Catherine F.
South Bend, IN
It's an ok shampoo for daily use- sulfate free. I don't know if it lives up to the hype, tho.
Paula F.
I have tried this once-in-a-lifetime. very expensive so I probably would not by again
wilmary r.
Este producto no lo eh probado pero me parece de muy buena calidad y que ayudaria mucho a devolverle la vida a nuestro cabello
Simran S.
My all time favorite shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling soft and silky all while adding a shine. Highly recommend.