BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy. Sodium Chloride Free. Keratin Enriched Formula Keratin Care Shampoo was developed to provide a gentle cleansing that will not diminish the precious nutrients of healthy hair.  Formulated with Keratin protein for lasting protection.  Recommended for dry, chemically over-processed or damaged hair.  Perfect for leaving hair with a relaxed smooth appearance. . see more...

Perri G.
Jackson, NJ
I buy the bulk size. It's been my only shampoo for the last 6 years. It makes my hair soft and smooth without changing my natural shape. I love it
Vanessa T.
Corona, CA
I bought this shampoo a while back. I was hesitant to buy it because i had no idea if it would be good. But it id okay. Nothing exciting about it
B A.
I love this product. I have bleached blonde hair and it drys out pretty fast and since I started using this my hair has gotten way healthier
Jami P.
Winter Springs, FL
I use this shampoo after I have a Keratin treatment and it really extends my Keratin treatment. Makes my hair feel smooth and look shiny.
Lauren T.
I love this product. It keeps your hair clean and shin. It makes it very healthy and straight. It is a little pricey, but worth it.
Panta M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this product! Keeps my keratin treatment going strong! Most keratin products don't strengthen my hair but this one does!
Elizabeth F.
Tallahassee, FL
Keratin has helped my hair tremendously since it was so damaged from coloring it alot. This protein made my hair stronger!
Astrid T.
Excelente champú, deja el cabello super limpio y sedoso, yo me lo aplico tres veces hasta que el cabello quede bien limpio
Yari R.
New haven , CT
I tried this shampoo after coloring my hair & loved it. It's a bit pricey for my budget but it lasted a really long time.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
Great shampoo, and I always use it when I have the keratin process done to my hair. Keeps my hair in great shape.