BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy. Sodium Chloride Free. Keratin Enriched Formula Keratin Care Shampoo was developed to provide a gentle cleansing that will not diminish the precious nutrients of healthy hair.  Formulated with Keratin protein for lasting protection.  Recommended for dry, chemically over-processed or damaged hair.  Perfect for leaving hair with a relaxed smooth appearance. . see more...

Nahal A.
Awesome for hair that's been through Brazilian blowout or another straightening treatment. It lathers really well and the smell is really yummy. Although it's pricey, the bottle lasts a super long time and it's definitely worth it.
Michele Y.
Fallon, NV
I have my hair colored using Keratin Complex Color Therapy at my salon.
I stay with Keratin Complex shampoo to maintain my color and the health of my hair.
This product is fantastic. I'm able to maintain my color 4-6 months.
Charlotte B.
I had a house guest actually leave behind half a bottle so i started using it and this product has now become one of my favorite shampoos! i truly feel and see a difference in my hair after using this shampoo! it's sleeker looking and has more of a shine to it but not an oily look, also very smooth with less fly-aways. worth the extra money for sure!!!
Parquita D.
Baltimore, MD
I love it it's makes my hair shiny and hidratated and soft easy to comb and it's not to expensive to buy it's a really good product I usually use this product about twice a month hair store called KC hair yes I would recommend this to other people they would love it.
Jennifer C.
This is a great shampoo if you keratin your hair. I stopped doing the entire procedure a few years ago, but still use the shampoo and it keeps my hair from getting frizzy even without it.
Lesley G.
Best shampoo I have used. Great price, don't need a lot of product. Leaves my hair smelling good, feeling soft. It does not leave my hair greasy, as Redkin used to. It's worth the price. I am very satisfied with this product and will repurchase.
Shreenidhi R.
Frisco, TX
This product helps my damaged hair a lot. it's a great shampoo that brings out the beauty in hair. I am always on the lookout for hair products because I have extremely long hair.
Tonya B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Not a fan of this shampoo. It made my hair feel slimy. After just a couple of hours, my hair looked like I hadn't showered in days. It was greasy and stringy.
Jodi p.
Orange, CA
This is a great smelling g product, rinses well and left my hair soft. It is a little pricey and hair felt a little tangled so I need additional conditioner.
Liz T.
Best product to use post keratin treatment!! Unlike any other shampoo I've used and I would highly recommend this product. It is definitely worth the price