BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy. Sodium Chloride Free. Keratin Enriched Formula Keratin Care Shampoo was developed to provide a gentle cleansing that will not diminish the precious nutrients of healthy hair.  Formulated with Keratin protein for lasting protection.  Recommended for dry, chemically over-processed or damaged hair.  Perfect for leaving hair with a relaxed smooth appearance. . see more...

Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Keratin treatments work extremely well with this shampoo and other brand related post smoothing treatment concepts. It is important to take care of your hair after a smoothing therapy because it can help lock in the shine and the silkiness for longer. It also really helps with keeping your hair from losing its straight look. You don't want to have hair that is frizzy within two months. Brazilian hair treatments that I get in the past don't work as well as smoothing treatments with keratin protein in them. That's why I don't suggest cross combining products and brands that are not designed for each other. Keratin Complex product last for longer, better, and are a little more pricier, but well worth it in the long run. Great product.
Allie C.
As a stylist, I'm pretty well acquainted with keratin smoothing treatments. I'm certified in both Keratin Complex and Brazilian Blowout systems, but if you ask me which I'd recommend I'd tell you Keratin Complex hands down, any day. If you want to know the specific reasons why, please don't hesitate to ask because I'd be happy to tell you. Anyway, if you've shelled out the $300+ for a Keratin treatment, you're gonna want to take care of it as well as you can and get the most longevity from it as possible, right? The only real way to do that is with the Keratin Complex Shampoo and Conditioner. They're tailor-made to maintaining the integrity of the service as long as possible and are sulfate-free. They're gentle on color-treated hair as well, so no need for the Color Care version, of which I am not nearly as big a fan. If you've gotten a Keratin Treatment, these two are absolute necessities and I highly recommend picking them up at your salon or Ulta.
Avital E.
I have keratin in my hair and this works well with it. My hair is extremely dry and frizzy and curly but this works great. The scent is very clean and nice. It is available at the drugstore but I get the 1 liter ones and it is $30 per bottle, so it is as if you were paying for a high end product
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I use this after I have a keratin treatment and also in rotation with other shampoos when I haven't had keratin recently. It helps my frizzy hair to calm down and I love that I can get a little of that without needing a treatment. If you do get a keratin this is a must use because it will extend the life of it so much!! Worth the money!
Lisbeth L.
This product is very good, it left you hair clean and do not have any bad smell. it met my expectations and is really good it have a nice scent and is effective , the price is not too cheap but is a good value and worth it. I would buy it again and is the best thing ever.
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
I think this product is a really good one and for the price point I feel like you get what you're really paying for of course there are cheaper shampoos and there are more expensive ones but I just feel like this really works for my hair since it is so course and dry
Carrie H.
Cantonment, FL
I love this. It keeps my hair strong and shiny. I tell everyone to try this if they have any damage to there hair, witch most of us do. This has changed the way my hair use to feel and is much more easier to manage. I will never stop buying this product!!
Jenifer W.
Downers Grove, IL
Great product. I have thick, naturally curly hair so I frequently get keratin treatments to help manage it. Coppola Really helps my hair retain the keratin and color treatments. There are few brands that keep my hair so shiny and smooth. Will definitely buy again.
Michelle V.
Mastic
Who hasn't gotten on the carrots and bandwagon I love this shampoo it doesn't dry out my hair it smells delicious and gets the oil out gets out all of the crud that you got in your hair use this product every time I take a shower I like it I think you like it
Meredith M.
Great product. It keeps my hair clean and fresh for a long time. I would highly recommend for anyone with or without a keratin. It helped my keratin last longer than other shampoo. I like the packaging in the form of the pump bottle. I would buy again.