3 colors available

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy. Sodium Chloride Free. Keratin Enriched Formula Keratin Care Shampoo was developed to provide a gentle cleansing that will not diminish the precious nutrients of healthy hair.  Formulated with Keratin protein for lasting protection.  Recommended for dry, chemically over-processed or damaged hair.  Perfect for leaving hair with a relaxed smooth appearance. . see more...

Allie C.
Allie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a stylist, I'm pretty well acquainted with keratin smoothing treatments. I'm certified in both Keratin Complex and Brazilian Blowout systems, but if you ask me which I'd recommend I'd tell you Keratin Complex hands down, any day. If you want to know the specific reasons why, please don't hesitate to ask because I'd be happy to tell you. Anyway, if you've shelled out the $300+ for a Keratin treatment, you're gonna want to take care of it as well as you can and get the most longevity from it as possible, right? The only real way to do that is with the Keratin Complex Shampoo and Conditioner. They're tailor-made to maintaining the integrity of the service as long as possible and are sulfate-free. They're gentle on color-treated hair as well, so no need for the Color Care version, of which I am not nearly as big a fan. If you've gotten a Keratin Treatment, these two are absolute necessities and I highly recommend picking them up at your salon or Ulta.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this after I have a keratin treatment and also in rotation with other shampoos when I haven't had keratin recently. It helps my frizzy hair to calm down and I love that I can get a little of that without needing a treatment. If you do get a keratin this is a must use because it will extend the life of it so much!! Worth the money!
Lisbeth L.
Lisbeth L.
This product is very good, it left you hair clean and do not have any bad smell. it met my expectations and is really good it have a nice scent and is effective , the price is not too cheap but is a good value and worth it. I would buy it again and is the best thing ever.
Parquita D.
Parquita D.
Baltimore, MD
I love it it's makes my hair shiny and hidratated and soft easy to comb and it's not to expensive to buy it's a really good product I usually use this product about twice a month hair store called KC hair yes I would recommend this to other people they would love it.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is a really good one and for the price point I feel like you get what you're really paying for of course there are cheaper shampoos and there are more expensive ones but I just feel like this really works for my hair since it is so course and dry
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Mastic
Who hasn't gotten on the carrots and bandwagon I love this shampoo it doesn't dry out my hair it smells delicious and gets the oil out gets out all of the crud that you got in your hair use this product every time I take a shower I like it I think you like it
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Cantonment, FL
I love this. It keeps my hair strong and shiny. I tell everyone to try this if they have any damage to there hair, witch most of us do. This has changed the way my hair use to feel and is much more easier to manage. I will never stop buying this product!!
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. It keeps my hair clean and fresh for a long time. I would highly recommend for anyone with or without a keratin. It helped my keratin last longer than other shampoo. I like the packaging in the form of the pump bottle. I would buy again.
Nahal A.
Nahal A.
Awesome for hair that's been through Brazilian blowout or another straightening treatment. It lathers really well and the smell is really yummy. Although it's pricey, the bottle lasts a super long time and it's definitely worth it.
Michele Y.
Michele Y.
Fallon, NV
I have my hair colored using Keratin Complex Color Therapy at my salon.
I stay with Keratin Complex shampoo to maintain my color and the health of my hair.
This product is fantastic. I'm able to maintain my color 4-6 months.