Keratin Complex by Coppola Keratin Care Conditioner uploaded by Vane C.

BY KERATIN COMPLEX

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Care Conditioner was developed as a daily use conditioner with specially chosen nutrients and proteins that work in unison with keratin protein to maintain hair s shine and body.  Helps detangle leaving wet hair feeling smooth and slick.  Special wheat and soy protein oils provide lasting nourishment while protecting the hair from the heat of blow-drying, hot curlers and straightening irons.  Works in symphony with our Keratin Care Shampoo. ; Coppola Designer Hair Care Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Copomon Enterprises, LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Copomon Enterprises, LLC.  Copomon Enterprises, LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  see more...

Ani T.
At first I was uneasy to use this product as I'm really picky with what I put in my hair, but due to my hairdresser insisting so much I decided to give it a try and I don't regret it at all! The texture of my hair has improved significantly and I only used it once! Also, it is more shiny and it grow faster. I didn't buy the bottle, it was just applied to my hair at the beauty salon. Keep in mind, according to my hair dresser this is to use once or twice a year depending on how damage your hair is.
Jessica N.
Norfolk , Va
Best conditioner. I have extremely coarse and thick hair and this conditioner gets right in all my cuticles and keep them nice and moisturizer. It's also keeps my hair from frizzimg. And it's pretty inexpensive and can be bought at your local cvs or Walmart or you order on Amazon like me
Meredith M.
This is the perfect conditioner for my Keratin treated hair. I love that it is sulfate free so that I feel good about putting it in my hair. It comes in a great bottle with a pump so that it is easy to get out of the bottle. It keeps my hair soft for a long time.
Arelia D.
Doral, FL
I used to relax my hair. Finally decided to stop but i want my hair to be able to be straight when I wanted, so my hairstylist told me about Keratin Complex. The end result was very pleasant I still have my curls and it can be straight also. Very Very good product.
Krista S.
Love how this product makes you hair feel, leaves my hair really soft. I'm not a fan of the smell, but it may smell good to someone else. This product is a little pricier then what I am used to. But I would recommend giving it a try.
Janelle A.
Apopka, FL
This is the perfect conditioner to help keep my keratin treatment last. After years of searching for the perfect product/treatment, my search has ended. This is my "dream product" Lol! Found it at a hair depot in Orlando.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
I LOVE THIS STUFF! This really helped my hair after having my second baby. My hair just went crazy dry and nothing seemed to help until I bought this product. This is something I would probably purchase again.
Alejandra E.
I wasn't happy when I received a different item but it appears to have the exact same ingredients as Coppola so I decided to keep it. The product is good but I think they need to change the picture however.
Celeste J.
Great product!!! Please try it for yourself it's worth the money!!! Great product!!! Please try it for yourself it's worth the money!!! Great product!!! Please try it for yourself it's worth the money!!!
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Kept my hair feeling silky soft and manageable great scent I use this every time I wash my hair priced ok you get a lot of product and you get great results as well very satisfied with this product