BY KERATIN COMPLEX #47 in Hair Serums

Repair Therapy. Rebuilds Elasticity & Tensile Strength to Hair. Reduces Breakage in One Treatment. Repairs Chemically Damaged Hair Delivers over 25% of pure Keratin Protein to rebuild the hair s tensile strength and elasticity.  Through the use of electrostatic penetration, the Keratin fuses to the existing protein bond revitalizing extremely damaged, color treated and chemically compromised hair. Intense RX is infused into the hair shaft by the use of a blow dryer or a flat iron.  After just one application, watch your hair shine! . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
jeanie l.
Robertsdale, AL
I love this product. I kinda have combination hair. It is straight with a little wave to it. This product tames my wave without weight down the rest of my hair.
Ayanna G.
Skokie, IL
Was great and got my hair sleek and healthy. I usually put it on the ends of my hair after I flat iron it and my hair has a healthy glow.
Samantha R.
Arnold, MD
Excellent for shine and softness, especially good on coarse or color treated hair. Hair feels silky and touchable.
TititH'a A.
Santiago de Chile, lo Barnechea
Adoro los productos con keratina por que me reparan mi cabello ya que lo tengo muy quemado pero me lo repara me encanta la keratina
Shienelle M.
I hear extensions so this product is something I use to moisturize my roots,it really isn't bad and is sorta affordable
kathy s.
venezuela
This is the best product in the world, repair and restructure every part of my hear. I love it, my hear is very shine since I have used it.
Charlie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot tell you how much this product has worked for me.. my hair is usually frizzy and really dry feeling when my hair is dry after the shower. this helped my my hair look more alive. i would recommend this product.
Claudia G.
Oh my godness!! Increiible increíble producto, recommendadiisimo, invierte en esto, recommendado 100%
thiare f.
The silkiness and cushiony that leaves my hair, restaured so much.so is a hard to find.
Sarah H.
It's a good product.It makes your hair feel nice and shiny. I recommend this product if you have dry hair
Danyelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely curly and frizzy hair. I have tried almost every product for anti frizz and have not found anything that helps. Does this product help with frizz and making hair straight without waves busting through from humidity? Oh and I live in Florida. So it's always nasty humidity