BY KERATIN COMPLEX #47 in Hair Serums

Repair Therapy. Rebuilds Elasticity & Tensile Strength to Hair. Reduces Breakage in One Treatment. Repairs Chemically Damaged Hair Delivers over 25% of pure Keratin Protein to rebuild the hair s tensile strength and elasticity.  Through the use of electrostatic penetration, the Keratin fuses to the existing protein bond revitalizing extremely damaged, color treated and chemically compromised hair. Intense RX is infused into the hair shaft by the use of a blow dryer or a flat iron.  After just one application, watch your hair shine! . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product. I have long hair and there is a bit of damage from styling and some dryness. This does seem to add a bit of strength back into it. I notice that it does help to hold my style (curls from a curling iron) better when I use this. The down side is that there is not much in this bottle so if you have long hair you will go through this fast. This will not repair damage, there is no such product that can do that no matter what they claim, but it will add a bit of shine and strength to your hair so if you are putting off a hair cut his may buy you some time.
Kristina A.
Ardmore, OK
I absolutely love this product it so it reconstruction her hair whenever it has any kind of damage I would definitely recommend this product
jeanie l.
Robertsdale, AL
I love this product. I kinda have combination hair. It is straight with a little wave to it. This product tames my wave without weight down the rest of my hair.
Ayanna G.
Skokie, IL
Was great and got my hair sleek and healthy. I usually put it on the ends of my hair after I flat iron it and my hair has a healthy glow.
Samantha R.
Arnold, MD
Excellent for shine and softness, especially good on coarse or color treated hair. Hair feels silky and touchable.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best leave in treatment I've used. It helps with my unruly hair and keeps my flat iron style for frizz free for much longer.
Kristal L.
Huntington Park, CA
Since I have done the keratin treatment on my hair this works wonders because my treatment goes above and beyond when I use this as well it makes the styling process smoothr for me
Aryanne A.
Awesome! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley F.
Lincolnwood, IL
All of these products are amazing, my hair was super damaged a while back and using this after a shower works !
gina s.
Fairmont, WV
I love this product. Cuts down on frizz and fly aways and makes my hair shiny and silky. If you have freezy hair this is a must try product.
Danyelle C.
I have extremely curly and frizzy hair. I have tried almost every product for anti frizz and have not found anything that helps. Does this product help with frizz and making hair straight without waves busting through from humidity? Oh and I live in Florida. So it's always nasty humidity