BY KERATIN COMPLEX #47 in Hair Serums

Repair Therapy. Rebuilds Elasticity & Tensile Strength to Hair. Reduces Breakage in One Treatment. Repairs Chemically Damaged Hair Delivers over 25% of pure Keratin Protein to rebuild the hair s tensile strength and elasticity.  Through the use of electrostatic penetration, the Keratin fuses to the existing protein bond revitalizing extremely damaged, color treated and chemically compromised hair. Intense RX is infused into the hair shaft by the use of a blow dryer or a flat iron.  After just one application, watch your hair shine! . see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Shelley L.
Midlothian, TX
I absolutely love this product. Makes my hair soft, shiny, and smell great! I do not use any other product like this! Its my number 1!
Hillary B.
Best treatment that I've used so far. I'm a hairstylist and in my 20years of work I've never found one that works as good as this for all hair types.
Marianne C.
Telford, PA
So far so good I haven't cut my hair in 8 years now n still looks good, keep think I should cut it because of how long it's been but since using this product I haven't seen the dead end need
Courtney R.
Moorefield, WV
This product actually helped my hair. It did not make my hair to greasy. It also made it really soft
W1sgal A.
The serum is a decent support for damaged hair but does not live up to expectations that it will help keep hair transformed
Ashley G.
Don't let the price tag scare you. This product is worth ever penny. I've used countless products and treatments on my hair and nothing has left it as silky and smooth as this reconstructing serum. This lasts for a long time and really makes hair so much healthier. Smells great too!
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product. I have long hair and there is a bit of damage from styling and some dryness. This does seem to add a bit of strength back into it. I notice that it does help to hold my style (curls from a curling iron) better when I use this. The down side is that there is not much in this bottle so if you have long hair you will go through this fast. This will not repair damage, there is no such product that can do that no matter what they claim, but it will add a bit of shine and strength to your hair so if you are putting off a hair cut his may buy you some time.
Kristina A.
Ardmore, OK
I absolutely love this product it so it reconstruction her hair whenever it has any kind of damage I would definitely recommend this product
jeanie l.
Robertsdale, AL
I love this product. I kinda have combination hair. It is straight with a little wave to it. This product tames my wave without weight down the rest of my hair.
Ayanna G.
Skokie, IL
Was great and got my hair sleek and healthy. I usually put it on the ends of my hair after I flat iron it and my hair has a healthy glow.
Danyelle C.
I have extremely curly and frizzy hair. I have tried almost every product for anti frizz and have not found anything that helps. Does this product help with frizz and making hair straight without waves busting through from humidity? Oh and I live in Florida. So it's always nasty humidity