BY KERATIN COMPLEX #66 in Hair Serums

Repair Therapy. Rebuilds Elasticity & Tensile Strength to Hair. Reduces Breakage in One Treatment. Repairs Chemically Damaged Hair Delivers over 25% of pure Keratin Protein to rebuild the hair s tensile strength and elasticity.  Through the use of electrostatic penetration, the Keratin fuses to the existing protein bond revitalizing extremely damaged, color treated and chemically compromised hair. Intense RX is infused into the hair shaft by the use of a blow dryer or a flat iron.  After just one application, watch your hair shine! . see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Kaitlin H.
Yes!! This is a great product. I am a fake blonde and my hair is super damaged from coloring, blow drying, and curling/ straightening. This has really helped. It's kind of pricey, but it's worth it!
Corey N.
I'd give this 10 stars if I could!!!! It saved my hair and keeps it healthy soft and shiny. Can't say enough good things. Use it about twice a week when styling and always have a backup on hand. My hairstylist always comments how shiny my hair is.... This is why. Love it!
Marianne C.
Telford, PA
So far so good I haven't cut my hair in 8 years now n still looks good, keep think I should cut it because of how long it's been but since using this product I haven't seen the dead end need
Alex C.
Rowlett, TX
I use this in between my keratin blowouts, I can't really tell if I can see a difference or not. The smell is very good, but it's a little hard to tell how much to put in your hair. Directions are a little vague.
Kristal L.
Huntington Park, CA
Since I have done the keratin treatment on my hair this works wonders because my treatment goes above and beyond when I use this as well it makes the styling process smoothr for me
jeanie l.
Robertsdale, AL
I love this product. I kinda have combination hair. It is straight with a little wave to it. This product tames my wave without weight down the rest of my hair.
Heather N.
HOUSTON, TX
I use this about twice a week to help repair damage to my hair from the blow dryer or flat iron. My hair feels soft with a nice shine afterward. Love it!
Hillary B.
Best treatment that I've used so far. I'm a hairstylist and in my 20years of work I've never found one that works as good as this for all hair types.
Sarah S.
This is by far the best leave in treatment I've used. It helps with my unruly hair and keeps my flat iron style for frizz free for much longer.
gina s.
Fairmont, WV
I love this product. Cuts down on frizz and fly aways and makes my hair shiny and silky. If you have freezy hair this is a must try product.
Danyelle C.
I have extremely curly and frizzy hair. I have tried almost every product for anti frizz and have not found anything that helps. Does this product help with frizz and making hair straight without waves busting through from humidity? Oh and I live in Florida. So it's always nasty humidity